Home

Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan (Episode I)

omeewan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u know, i cant believe i didnt think there was two buffys... everything makes sense now lol.

also buffy, i will send u a screenshot I took last month, which I'm rather happy about the way it turned out.

I got about 4 mustafar screens, so i'll probably show u them 4.

About them Skin , looks great ... Buffy great screens :p but PUT YOUR BUFFY AVAT BACKKKKK XDDDDD

I didnt know ppl like's my Buffy Avator so much ..haha :king1:

I dont know where to post new Skin He made so I post here ..

Omeewan's Boba

omeewanboba3tz.th.jpg

Omeewan's Clones ...

omeewanclone19jb.th.jpgomeewanclone23ws.th.jpgomeewanclone30px.th.jpg

Why send to us ?

you sould release as your Skinpack ...

Will do Zappa. However...that clone looks a bit...feminine...you know..with the sparkly glitter and purple designs...like a Brittany Spears in clone armor...

Just kidding lol

And Buffy, I will release it if you want- I'm just so swapmed with skins that it might not be for a while. (I know Zappa said he wanted them for a pack, I figured I'd let him release it)

Also, nice screens! Are you going to take any with the shoulder pads and the skirt?

Also, nice screens! Are you going to take any with the shoulder pads and the skirt?

I dont know how to make model file of your verison "ep3arcs".

it helmet is different so .. I wait till you release your version and take some screenshot ... ;)

Should be up on my filefront within the 20 mins.

Thanks Zappa. I've been having trouble uploading the pack due to my ANNOYING $@#%#$% firewall. :(

I will also be uploading to filefront using an account I made as well. From there I will e-mail the link to jk2files.com and pcgm to see if they would like to put it up as well. Working on some clones tonight...i'll keep you guys posted.

And I'll try to post some palpatine screens tonight before someone threatens bodily harm :p

Archived