Home

What is your favourite Star Wars Planet and why?

Darth Phantom

Yavin IV, Hoth, Manaan, Onderon and Corelia.

Yavin IV-Because it has a lot of things: Massasi Temple, big forests, nice weather and Rebel base.

Hoth-I like cold climates and there is a Rebel base there.

Manaan-Let's just say I like to be different (plus it is full of water and has a big city)

Onderon-Giant city surrounded with impressive wild life. I like it.

Corelia-It has everything: Temperate climate, nice oceans, big plains and mountains, a lot of big cities and so much more.

Coruscant, Manaan, Nar Shadaa.

Coruscant - a planet-city, huge and advanced, what's not to like?

Manaan - I like seeing new planets and new races and this planet looked great and gave you a new race to encounter.

Nar Shadaa - even though it's not nearly as big as Coruscant, it still reminds me of a dark version of Coruscant.

I think I would settle for a nice palace near the lakes of Naboo, like the one where they stay in EP2. K1 Dantooine also looks like a nice place to live. However there's much to learn and great powers to discover on Korriban. And Coruscant would be a nice place to work and live, whereas Dantooine and Naboo are more of vacation places. Manaan may be a nice place to live, but you would have to wipe the Selkath out first. There are also some planet where I'd like to set up a restaurant, being

Tatooine, Nal Hutta:

Snail restaurant, with really big snails.

Today's specialty: Hutt, cooked in Sarlac stomach juices and a slice of Boba Vat. And possibly some Rancor beef, or Uncle Owen flambee.

Manaan, Mon Calamari, and other water planets:

Fish restaurant.

Today's specialty: Selkath, Quarren, Ithorian and Mon Calamari with a nice garlic sauce. Served with chopped Gungan.

Geonosis:

Bug restaurant.

Today's specialty: soup with sliced Geonosian in it. Served in Jango's helmet.

Delicious don't you think? So come have dinner at the Ebon Hawk local restaurants. Where food is served by legendary heros, such as Darth Revan, Darth Shan (Bastila), Carth Onassi (that's why he sometimes doesn't appear in K2, he's not dead, he's cooking) and Canderous Ordo. Your vehicle is being repaired while you eat, thanks to T3. You can also enjoy some barely legal poledancing by our very own Mission Vao (just for those who like young girls). Just be sure to pay, because HK doesn't like people who don't pay.

lolz. I can swear this topic has come up elsehwere...nontheless..

My picks:

*Coruscant - The City Planet - the "Bright Center of the Universe"

*Yuuzhantar - messed up Coruscant, with its Rainbow Bridge - reminiscent of San Fransisco

*Ryloth - Twilek girls = hawt :p

*Nar Shaddaa - The Vertical City

*Zonama Sekot - The Sentient Planet

*Alderaan - Seat of teh Royal Hosue of Organa

*Yavin IV - Home of the Ancient Massasi, Captive of the spirit of Exar Kun, Home of the Praxeum.

*All those KOTOR era planets do have a certain mystique:) Read the comics !!

mtfbwya

For some reason i like Kashyyyk, i would love to live amongst the tree tops there. I just think it would be very peaceful and it would be a bit of fun venturing into the shadow lands for some exploration. But as Jolee says you couldn't do it forever. After that anywhere peaceful, Dantooine, Alderan etc. Out of the city planets i liked Taris even though i didn't like the people i just liked the look of the towering buildings. Plus i liked that music

Archived