Home

Episode 3 Anakinvm- My crack at it

omeewan

Hey Marz,

What do you think? I loved your model(s) and I decided to give it a shot. I really liked the robe and the boots/pants you made so I left those alone. The tunic was perfect too, but I figured I'd try my own for giggles. I still need to tweak it a bit.

anakinep319co.th.jpg

ep3anakin327of.th.jpg

hooded4cy.th.jpg

glove9gr.th.jpg

Thanks!

About the nose-

Believe me I know. It's the way the model is set up...maybe Marz can help us with that?? If i push the nose up the skin won't look like him... maybe if Marz can alter it?

I've been messing with this skin forever trying to fix that.

Looks great ! cool job on screen shots Buffy , 1 problem .... is there any way you can make your own robe for anakin like hodded and stuff like you did for mace and all ? its just that the oother is great and all its just not connecting to his back like its to far out or something anyways great job and keep it up !

Those are amazing Buffy! I set one as my wallpaper :D

Grievous, part of the reason why the robe looks too far away is because of the fact that I can't model :p

I think it looks good, but I can see what you are referring to. However, I actually like that fact that with Marz's model the feet in the back do not clip. (Which is probablywhy Marz put it far back from his back and legs/feet.

In contrast- Toonces' Robes have some clipping issues when the character is running. The back part of the Robe seems very stiff with those models. It does not move with the legs/feet, so when you are jumping/running foward, the feet go through the robe.

Hey Marz,

What do you think? I loved your model(s) and I decided to give it a shot. I really liked the robe and the boots/pants you made so I left those alone. The tunic was perfect too, but I figured I'd try my own for giggles. I still need to tweak it a bit.

anakinep319co.th.jpg

ep3anakin327of.th.jpg

hooded4cy.th.jpg

glove9gr.th.jpg

Sorry, Ive been away for awhile. I'm very pleased. The only problems I see is the hair texture, but I know its hard to do hair well. My only suggestion with the hair is to use my hair skin, and spend alot more time on it. I might have been able to do it better if I had the time. The unhooded sith varient looks a bit odd. I love the sith hooded version a lot! You should sort of use that as a guidline for the unhooded. I would definately say that you have improved the likeness! I would like to see a 3/4 view of the head, just to see how it looks. I like the textures, I think a shader would be an excellent effect for the leather. The shader I used for the clones would work perfect for that. I did not use any shaders on the original release, only because I was not aware of the shader I now use. Honestly I think you should really work hard to skin this more, because I think the community would give it a second chance. I bet it would be top download at jkfiles. You have my blessing to submit this. Please send me a link when you post it. Great Job. Sincerly Marz

Archived