Home

SWGB Ultima

Bluetuft

nubanner4nv.jpg

Too many TC's have been and gone. SWGB needs a boost. I wonna help. Im not stupid. Im not bothering with a total conversion. I wouldnt get it finished. I doubt any will ever get finished. This mod will add mods from all era's of the Star Wars Universe. From KOTOR to Clone Wars to NJO, this mod will include the greatest heroes, villains, ships, buildings, units and objects around. Each mod will be genie added, and will not replace anything. It will also have its name changed, and an icon added where necessary.

Here is how the mods will be added-

Pre Clone Wars Stuff- Trade Federation and Royal Naboo

Clone Wars and EP.3 Stuff- Republic and Confederacy

Empirial Reign and NJO- Empire and Rebel Alliance

Race Specific- Gungans and Wookies

kotorera2cg.jpg

Footlocker- LordBodin

Damaged Swoop Bike- LordBodin

Bed- LordBodin

Metal Box- LordBodin

Space Suits- LordBodin

Wall Panel- LordBodin

clonewars1px.jpg

!!!COMING SOON!!!

imperial1mj.jpg

!!!COMING SOON!!!

Everytime I finish adding a mod I will post it here. It is hard to make a set list of who will be included, as I want to check the mods for quality before adding them, because I dont want anything rubbish in this.

Requesting a mod to be added

If you like a mod, and feel if it is of a high enough quality, then post about it here, and i shall consider it. If you are making a good mod, and you will like me to add it, then post some screenies, and if i like it, then when you finish it i will add it. If you are making a TC, and have abandoned it, or dont think you will finish it, then send me a file with mods that you have already done, and i will add them. All i need is the .mpi with the slx.

Also it MUST be Star Wars. That means no LOTR or Halo sorry.

Credit WILL be given!

PLAYTESTERS-

Delta 618

Zhitak2

Mighty Lord Fuvo

Sithman1138

darthjacob1153

CREDITS-

Omri Khan

LordBodin

Sirus Fett

Delta 618