Home

white flags?

lightsaber

It means they came from something for free and arn't part of you fleet when you leave...well in the case of tie fighters its alittle diffrent.

Like if you are defending in space. All X-Wings that come from the space staion have those flags. I guess its to help you so you don't waste units you had to buy when you can use some that get replaced for free.

I think you're right. However they don't appear o heroes although I don't really count those as free. And there are also garrisoned units during ground battles, and that's why I don't use other units on a planet I already have. I am also not sure if there is a limit on the garrisoned units of a structure. I know the imperial ships have limits on the TIEs.

It means they are spawned units. I have played around with what a unit has spawned, so a spawned unit either way has the white flag, even a units that spawned from a spawned unit. There is a limit actually, and it is usually small(with exception of the ISD) I believe there is a limit on land garrison, I think it is how much credits you currently have.

Archived