Home

Legacy of the Force Series [spoiler tags plz]

Foshjedi2004

StarWarsPhreak... Any Guesses as to who Jacens Sacrifice will be?

Its going to be LUKE or LEIA!! IMO at least

His mother

For those who are interested:

Betrayal (May 2006)

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&endeca=1&isbn=0345477340&itm=8

Bloodlines (August 2006)

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&endeca=1&isbn=0345477510&itm=4

Tempest (November 2006)

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&endeca=1&isbn=0345477529&itm=2

Exile (February 27, 2007)

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ean=9780345477538&pwb=1&z=y

Scrifice (June 05, 2007)

Inferno (September 04, 2007)

Fury (September 04, 2007)

Untitled (March 04, 2008)

Untitled (June 03, 2008)

-----------

Official Website

http://www.randomhouse.com/delrey/starwars/sw_legacy.html

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everything from the first Dark Nest book until now has been the same. And not just here and there. Does anyone actually proofread these things??

I know what everyone means. I wonder if Troy Denning is just a bad writter. Before I went back to school, I started to read the Dark Nest books. Denning has major sentence problems, and he is lacking a good imagination. He barely gets his discriptions out, and the worlds he builds are 2D.

How was Betrayal? I am about to start reading the book, but I might as well get a review on the grammar.

I know that I am not an expert in grammar. If I was going to have my work printed for the masses, I would take my time to get things right.

• 2 weeks later...
How was Betrayal? I am about to start reading the book, but I might as well get a review on the grammar.
A little bit better, but still bad IIRC.

As for the story, it's ok, but I got tired of being reminded how old these characters are.

• 2 weeks later...

Legacy of the Force Sacrifice First Look:

20070110_1_bg.jpg20070110_2_bg.jpg

To bring peace and order to a galaxy at war, Jacen Solo will sacrifice anything -- or anyone. Now the moment of choice is at hand...

Or rather, will be at hand this May with the release of Sacrifice, the fifth book in the Legacy of the Force series from Del Rey Books. There's many reasons to dive into this hardcover release, not the least of which is the engrossing saga of Jacen Solo which continues to move the decorated hero into the role of Dark Lord of the Sith. This book will reveal Jacen's Sith name, which fans will help determine through an online poll later this month!

Here's a first look at Sacrifice, with cover illustration by Jason Felix and design by David Stevenson. The book is by best-selling author Karen Traviss, one of the three authors (along with Aaron Allston and Troy Denning) contributing to the Legacy of the Force story arc. Fans know Traviss from her popular Republic Commando novels. Also this year, readers can look forward to a third book in the Republic Commando series, True Colors, slated for an August 2007 release in paperback.

Here's a list of the titles in the Legacy of the Force series. Sacrifice is currently scheduled to hit bookstores on May 22, 2007.

Book 1: Betrayal by Aaron Allston (June 2006, Hardcover)

Book 2: Bloodlines by Karen Traviss (September 2006, Paperback)

Book 3: Tempest by Troy Denning (December 2006, Paperback)

Book 4: Exile by Aron Allston (March 2007, Paperback)

Book 5: Sacrifice by Karen Traviss (May 2007, Hardcover)

Book 6: Inferno by Troy Denning (September 2007, Paperback)

Book 7: Fury by Aaron Allston (November 2007, Paperback)

Book 8: by Karen Traviss (March 2008, Paperback)

Book 9: by Troy Denning (June 2008, Hardcover)

Just finished Tempest.

Overall it was entertaining and its interesting how Jacen is gradually falling.

There are a few things though.

1st thing is that its wierd how Luke is such a great Jedi master, indsputably the most pwoerful JEdi, and YET, he has such a hard time fighting Lumiya!! Luke gets his hand lopped off again!! Especially when Lobi or whatever nearly defeated both Aleema and Lumiya at once all by herself.

And ends up having to SHOOT lumiya...jeeze.

And there was something else.....uh....I forgot.

1st thing is that its wierd how Luke is such a great Jedi master, indsputably the most pwoerful JEdi, and YET, he has such a hard time fighting Lumiya!! Luke gets his hand lopped off again!! Especially when Lobi or whatever nearly defeated both Aleema and Lumiya at once all by herself.

And ends up having to SHOOT lumiya...jeeze.

Thanks for totally ruining that for me, moron.

no no i mean how do I read them??

BTW something wierd...

During Lumiya and Luke's duel, Lumiya taunted Luke about Luke thinking it was about Jason, hinting that perhaps ...maybe....its ALL about Ben. She did say that Ben gaver her the GAG access codes, maybe HE is the EVIL one behind the scenes....or is becoming, and Lumiya has been secretly working with him without Jacen's knowledge.

Hehe

Archived