Home

Legacy of the Force Series [spoiler tags plz]

Foshjedi2004

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, fact being, old wrinkly females should go back to the sideline. If the above picture shows an old Mara with excess hair loss, wrinlked face, bent back, and saggy titts... that would be an icky scene indeed.

I am happy with this look. Well if Master Fay can look young for hundrads of ears, so can Mara.

• 1 month later...

I saw some spelling mistakes you complainers were complaining about. "Astromeck" "Drew wa" and "Fastus" (misspelling of character's name). Those editors need to wake up and do their jobs. If I'm complaining about it, that's pretty bad.

As for the book, I enjoyed it. I especially liked the parts with Lando and the Loooove Commander.

I eagerly await the next book.... crap, it comes out the same time as Maximum Ride 3.

• 1 month later...

So I was reading on the train home from work and Ben Skywalker was thinking about how nobody thought less of Luke even though he had a scarred face.

What is/are this/these scar/scars Ben is thinking about? When did he get them and how do they look?

Finally having Lando in action again = ROCK!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just finished Exile.

I have to say that Arron Allston is my favorite out of all three of these authors, but I enjoy them all.

Only thing about Troy Denning is that he likes Han so much, sometimes I wish that Han would just shutup!

And I think my favorite Jedi is Ben Skywalker.

• 1 month later...

Archived