Home

Legacy of the Force Series [spoiler tags plz]

Foshjedi2004

Kol is a Skywalker... that would be gross... saying that though, isn't cousin love aloud in certain sectors? ;)

Kol= Cade Skywalker's Dad, descendant of Ben

The Fel's= Descendant's of Jagg and most likely Jaina

Sorry, I misread what you had said. I meant that it was a forgone conclusion that Jaina would get with Fel.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that, given the popularity of a Jag/Jaina romance, that Jaina will, eventually end up getting together with Jag, as not only would it nicely explain the Fel dynasty's Force Sensitivity, but it would be nice for something good to happen to Jaina for a change - especially after the events of Invincible.

Plus, i'd like that to happen.

As to Kol's mother, there are a lot theories. Some people have said Tahiri - which, while a good choice, wouldn't necessarily be mine. Some people have even said Allana - but I don't think that would be a good idea at all. That said, it probably will be Tahiri - it's the only choice I can think of, unless they create a new love interest for Ben.

But that's assuming that Kol is going to Ben's son (I agree that it probably will be his son, but they might make him Ben's grandson - but I doubt that's possible in the timeframe set down).

But what i'd really like to know is... How is Luke going to die? We all know it's going to happen - but how?

I still haven't finished Revelation and Invincible, but I'm not gonna lie: it's a chore. At first, I hated the New Jedi Order series, and in the end I loved it. This time it's the exact opposite.

No way can they have Tahiri get with Ben. Why? Because as of now, Ben's generation consists of Ben. Ben needs a girl his age whom we haven't met before.

I can haz karacters plz? Whatever happpened to Valin Horn? He's gotta be late teens or early twenties by now. They should make a series, much like Young Jedi Knights (except adult level novels, though those books are still amazing) and introduce a pile of new, fully developed characters instead of reusing old plots with the same people.

Well they mention a ton of Jedi throughout the series (Valin Horn, Tanola Si, Jaden Korr etc) but that's all they do. I know the plot needed to focus on Jacen's story, but a little divergence wouldn't have hurt...

• 2 weeks later...

well darth bane 1 was the first to pass through the best era :D they probalby will keep going down the legacy till we get to the comics. Or they could start with the kotor era, or go down the Sith order leading to emperor from bane.

Okay, so I finally finished reading Invincible. It was interesting, to say the least.

I was a bit disappointed by the brevity of each of the final fights - Ben v Tahiri was about two pages long, and Jaina/Caedus not much longer than that.

I still think it was a good finish for the story, but it could have been a bit better, I think.

The only think that's left me going 'what?' is:

Daala's accession to Chief of State for the Alliance. She may have been the only universally accepted choice, but i'd like to know the writer's reasons for it, too.

But overall, it was nice to see them setting the stage for Legacy. :)

I have a question about Invincible. I'm hoping somebody will provide an adequate answer, because I've been turning it around in my head for some time and have been unable to make any sense out of it.

How did Adolf Hitler manage to get elected President of the United States?

Archived