Home

Legacy of the Force Series [spoiler tags plz]

Foshjedi2004

Book 3- Tempest - Released December 06

As the stand-off between the Galactic Alliance and its rebellious member states erupts into full-blown battle, the new Corellian leadership develops a desperate plan to draw the Hapan Consortium into the war on their side. But, the plot poses a moral quandry for Han and Leia Solo, who cannot abide deliberately spreading the war any more than they can the murder of the Hapan Queen Mother, ex-Jedi Knight Tenel Ka. Taking it upon themselves to save her life - and that of her young daughter, Allana - the Solos set in motion a firestorm of confusion and mayhem that will pit children against parents, bring Luke Skywalker into battle with his foremost nemesis, and leave them at the mercy of one of the Jedi's oldest and most deadly enemies

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always hated the "people age differently in the GFFA" thing it bugged me but now the creators of the upcoming Legacy comic said they age no differently from here
Indeed. It is flat out ridiculous. It is merely a hack to allow them to keep using the big three, because no other ones have been developed enough to become overall fan favorites.

Indeed. It is flat out ridiculous. It is merely a hack to allow them to keep using the big three, because no other ones have been developed enough to become overall fan favorites.

Luke is the only one who holds any interest... when I think of Han I think of the crusty old git Harrison Ford has become - the only thing he will be saving is his old man boxer shorts from falling :(

Jacen and Mara should elope - they are what keep me interested in EU, plain and simple.

mtfbwya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HOLY CRAP HUGE SITH SHAPED SPOILERS AHOY!

So Vergere WAS a sith and all that crap she was telling jacen was to be the start of his training?? a NEW dark lord gets mentioned Darth Vectivus who was a dark lord before plagieus, lumiya *seems she never did manage to reach the accolade of Dark lord* returns as we all kinda knew but she pretty much manages to turn Jacen to the Darkside and tells him he'll need to take an apprentice, ben maybe? anyway holy crap this is awesome!!! so seems the Sith of the legacy comics are from Jacens order!!

In case you havnt guessed im incredibly excited!

Fosh, no need to post (UPDATED). Just make a new post or highlight UPDATE in your original post. I think new posts are better as more recent news appears later on :)

Im not reading those spoilers ! But thank you for using spoiler tags ! :D

mtfbwya

Im not reading those spoilers ! But thank you for using spoiler tags ! :D
Probably good. Because if you did, you would be pissed! :)

nope. just got it recently. Even the much awesome Dark Lord has been put on hold(halfway through) so I could get stuck into this.

I officially declare the LOTF series kickass, for doing what it is doing !!

mtfbwya

20060523_bg.jpg

TEMPEST

Forty years after the Battle of Yavin, a dangerous new era in the Star Wars epic begins with the nine-book series, Legacy of the Force. Here's a first look at book three, Tempest, by Troy Denning.

As civil war threatens the unity of the Galactic Alliance, Han and Leia Solo have infuriated their families and the Jedi by joining the Corellian insurgents. But the Solos draw the line when they discover a rebel plot that hinges upon the murder of a longtime ally and her daughter.

The Solos' selfless determination to prevent this death cannot dispel the inescapable consequences of their actions, which will pit mother against son and brother against sister in the battles ahead. For elsewhere in the galaxy, a once-forgotten menace, Lumiya -- Dark Lady of the Sith -- is tipping the balance of the Force once more towards the darkness...

She's Back BABY...SHIRA BRIE IS BACK!! (Pic is of Queen Mother Tenel Ka (look at arm))

From what I have read, this series is either going to be really good or really or really bad.

It is going to be funny to see the yelling change from

pro/anti-potentium to pro/anti-Sith.

You know deep down its going to be awesome!

From what we've seen so far in not sure why people would think it'll be bad? seems to me to be turning into classic star wars stuff.

Betrayal Has a Really F.ed Up Storyline.

Loads of Force Ghosts and Random stuff.

Wedge and Han Turn their back on the GFFA

JACEN BECOMES A SITH APPRENTICE!!!

I HAVE IT IN FRONT OF ME NOW!!

He only turns because he thinks he killed Master Skywalker!!!

Archived