Home

WIP: Chocobo

LightNinja

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i'll start when Cuillere send me the model "Resetxform-ed", though im rigging the model i have to have all or some of the animations done when he send me the model. I can't say a date, it depends, i can finish it in one day if i'm amused by the fact that im animating, or i can do just a walk animation in one week (yep, a bit wierd).

progress:

pajaro7nv.gif

death animation done, i put some bones in the eyes to make them move a bit, just a bit, they cant close the entire eye but well, its better than nothing, i have to make a skin for the mouth and dont worry about the FPS is because i just pressed "render" without selecting fps, ingame it will look ok.

Ooo oo, sometime later you should make a Bionic Chocobo, so it's more like a swoop (i.e. super fast, and shoots lasers) instead of a Tauntaun.

thats an editing request so do it in the apropiate forum (which means no, i won't do it)

and for the run animation i found this jewel:

chocobobycrazydragondink9rt.jpg

exactly what i needed ^^, also if anyone hasnt noticed it the stand pose is like the one of the ff game

thats an editing request so do it in the apropiate forum (which means no, i won't do it)

It wasn't a request, it was a suggestion to spice the vehicle up a bit. But looking back on it, that would seriously screw with animations, wouldn't it? But either way, just release this vehicle so that the Chocobo jousting can begin!

~Dark Side~

if you can go, go Buffy, NY is really cool ^^, i was just a street away of chrysler building :p.

Well im back working with the chocobo, ill be doing it slowly because i have to study for exams, other than that i'll finish it for sure, btw:

walk animation - half done

run anim - done

idle anim - done

death anim - done

sprint anim -

choke anim -

Archived