Home

Boba Fett Lives!

Doctorjones

According to Star wars Expanded Universe after Boba Fett falls into the Mouth of the Sarlacc he does not die. The Story says That after several days Boba eventually Blasts his way out of the beasts belly. He is then supposedly rescued by a fellow bounty hunter called Dengar. But i've also heard somewhere that GL meant for that to be Boba's end. Any thoughts? :fett2:

Heres a pic:

BobaFettLives.jpg

According to Star wars Expanded Universe after Boba Fett falls into the Mouth of the Sarlacc he does not die. The Story says That after several days Boba eventually Blasts his way out of the beasts belly. He is then supposedly rescued by a fellow bounty hunter called Dengar. But i've also heard somewhere that GL meant for that to be Boba's end. Any thoughts? :fett2:

Heres a pic:

BobaFettLives.jpg

Actually, the original short story was based upon Boba Fett's experience in the Sarlacc. The end of the short story, Boba Fett does come out of the Sarlac, but he hits a set of controls in his helmet to summons his ship.

(Tatooine's Short Stories.)

In the book series "Bounty Hunter's Wars", Boba Fett is resuced from the Sarlacc pit by Dengar.

I think that it was a wise move on EU writers to bring him back. I thought George was short-sighted in killing him off. Boba's death in 'Return of the Jedi' was very cheap, and I am very glad that EU writers brought him back. Out of all the bounty hunters in the galaxy, the original Boba Fett character (Not Episode I), was/is the best rival to Han Solo.

I consider the Boba Fett novels to be the best of all EU. Unlike the Jedi, where they can summons the Force, Boba Fett is an average Joe that has to fall back on his general skills and instincts.

Very common EU knowledge Doctorjones, He plays a huge part in post ROTJ EU.

MacLeodCorp, Boba Fett is hardly an average joe, he's a lone mandalorian warrior, an replica of the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.

I was refering to the fact that he does not have any mystical powers. He is a man surrounded by armor. Yes, he has skills that came form Mandalorian teachings. At the end, he doesn't have Jedi type powers. Otherwords, he is ordinary in comparison with the Jedi.

Archived