Home

The Fate Of Quin-Lan Vos! Republic 83 Spoilers!!!

Darth_Terros

Well he survived :(

Just read Republic 83 was pretty darn good til right at the end, why oh why did they have to make him survive!! he took a full blaster shot to the gut! surely all the bacta in the world could repair that sort of damage? i think it would've been better have him stay dead *it seems every other jedi is surviving the purge these days*

Oh well its nice to know we may have some future adventures with Vos in or maybe some stories about his child Korto Vos? maybe making an appearance in the lotf series? seeing as he would be the same as luke.

This also leads me to believe maybe they are going to make that issue of tales where Vos meets Han Solo canon? that would be good i liked that story.

Bah, if he survived then most of the Jedi we saw should have survived since they took the same amount of damage. It's just because we've never seen him in the movies that they would allow something like this. Minor character promotion...! But surely he's dead before the classic trilogy, or nothing else would make sense.

Bah, if he survived then most of the Jedi we saw should have survived since they took the same amount of damage. It's just because we've never seen him in the movies that they would allow something like this. Minor character promotion...! But surely he's dead before the classic trilogy, or nothing else would make sense.
He was planning to leave the Jedi life behind anyway, so whether he is alive or not at that time really doesn't matter.

Archived