Home

Rebel Commando

Ruku

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I swear to god, it's like talking to a thick, retarded brick wall. The model has to be re-weighted, a skin does not interfere with a model's weighting.... any modeller, skinner or weighter (IB or ]|V|[ for example) can tell you that. Stop coming into threads and putting your feathered foot "down" like it has some weight to it.

You are not a moderator - get that through your head.

One more dubious post from you regarding the model's sub-category, and I will report you to the real moderators.

Let me work in peace, I don't come to my threads to see your pointless, bias, unknowledgable excrement all over it.

...So basically you threaten to report him to the mods while you spew equally distasteful crap in your own posts. I'm absolutely sure the likes of Kurgan will NOT laugh at you and NOT punish you as well. *Snicker*

---

Well, nice skin as it is. The mouth looks really blurry to me though.

The quarrels between myself and Zappa are not limited to this thread OR this forum... so excuse me if I've lost my patience and the hold on my tongue along the way, but for god's sake let the issue die. He's not talking about it anymore and neither am I ... as far as I'm concerned, it's all over now.

So you sit and "*Snicker*" all you want about whatever Kurgan will think .... I'm sure re-igniting a presumably extinguished flamewar doesn't go too well in your favour either :). I am here to showcase a model in the Showcase Forum.

If you want to throw in your two cents about what happened... send me a PM. It's what it's there for. Personally addressing something I said to someone (who wasn't you) I consider a private issue... so keep it to Private Messages.

Don't bring this up again.

Valtiel and Kurgan are pretty good friends here Ruku. I would be careful of what you do here this isnt haps forums. I would hate to see yourself banned for running your mouth to much. So I would suggest you to calm down. The skin is looking alright.

As much as I'd like to ignore people Pahricida, it's rather hard when they follow you everywhere.

Zappa... I am sick to death of you and your freakin' ego. Don't "suggest" how I handle a situation. Don't give me directions/orders/threats/useless information. I don't "run my mouth" .. I react to you running yours.

What I can't understand is... why, after an agreement we BOTH made with each other... do you then go against the very deal? The deal was you keep your opinions about me and my opinions ... to yourself, and I would do likewise. That and to just not address each other. I kept to my side, but you had to come in here, my thread, with your "I wish a was a moderator" t-shirt glaring, and point out a useless technicality (to which you are wrong on) to solve what?

What were you wanting to achieve? "Wow Zappa, you were right... man I am so silly for posting it in this thread.... now I'll have to continue with the topic until a moderator appropriately decides where it will go." ....

Sometimes your "contributions" to these forums aren't exactly needed - the moderators are big boys, they can run this forum just fine without you prattling in their ears and tugging on their shirts.

Let me guess though, right now you are cooking up another big reply with your various "I don't care about this and that" statements and "You need to ______" crap... guess what buddy boy? I'm saving you the trouble!

I'm leaving LucasForums :) - I can't possibly maintain a healthy topic here when you are trying to trod all over me.

If anyone else would like to stay up to date on this project or many others... please, come visit myself and other great people at Hapslash's Void.

Whilst I'm sure that like as usual, Zappa will make sure he has the last word ... from the thread starter - This topic is closed.

Extinguished!? You made that post I quoted this morning! What a crock.

And I'm sorry, but for that post you DO deserve to be snickered at. LF isn't England, where you can shoot someone who is burglarizing your house and be successfully sued (or at least I hope not). There is absolutely no way you could report Zappa to, say, Kurgan, and hope to come out unscathed.

I have no quarrel with you, you just said something extremely idiotic by all counts and I called you on it. That is all.

Ruku you have serious major problems. I have done nothing wrong here ruku and you damn well know it. I was merely suggesting not to get on the mods bad side, or you could end up like TFP. If you wanna run off crying to haps forums so be it. Do as you wish. I am in the right here, and I have done nothing to you. You just cant get over yourself and cant take nothing people says to you. I suggest you go out and seek yourself some help. And yes you are running your mouth to me over what? Me saying to you nicely that you should watch what you say to them. If you cant take that then you need to get off of all forums and whatever since you cant handle what people says to you. You bring all this on yourself, no one forces you to react like this or nor you should. I say your old enough to not to cry over spilled milk. With the whole model/skin thing, I have been here longer then you to know what a model is and a reskin is, which is what basically started you off. You came here in July 2005 and ive been here ever since May 2002. So dont tell me what I dont know and what I know. Dont let me stop you from posting here, which you probally wont because you like to whine over what ever I have to say. So all I have to say is grow up. Its time you let go of that im the reason your doing all this and accept that it is you, not me. And stop making excuses for yourself. Good Day!

Ive been around here long enough to know what goes where and what is what. Do what you want I dont really give a crap. And all these skins threads will be moved sooner or later, whenever someone gets around to it. So lets see some pics of your skins and stop your bitching.

Ok Zappa, this is always the same. Who do you think you are? You only go after the modeller of the moment and believe that you are god or something (first Hatrus and we had the same problem, now Neomarz), you are not a moderator, you are not even important here, you only say "Looks cool" or "do this because i want it in my movie". So let Ruku do a skin, if its posted in a modelling forum, then InsaneSith will be the one who move the thread because hes the moderator here. And keep that in mind, you are not more important here than Ruku, or anyone.

I read this thread, and got really upset.

Zappa, leave it be. You are not a moderator, so don't talk crap about moving the topic. I know you want to, er, "help", but its not your job to say so. It isn't a big deal.. just a subtopic. If a real moderator/admin wants to change it, he/she will. Its nothing to whine about. And don't go off-topic by talking crap to Ruku about his attitude.

Anyways.. this is turning out very well. The helmet and the face look great. One thing though, I think the cheek area seems very empty. Maybe add some dirt to his face, or maybe the random cut/scar. Make it look like he's gone though many battles. :)

I didnt say the **** I was you morons. I was only suggesting it like many others have done in the past. This has nothing to do with Neomarz or Hatrus. I havent said a damn thing about ruku and his damn attitude. You people are trying to add stuff to something that has nothing to do about this damn thread or even what is going on here. The only person here whinning is Ruku the whinning baby. He cant get over the fact that I was trying to give him some info on not to fight with the moderators here. Then he goes into PMS mode and start sobing over nothing. And Ninja why would you even care about what I say. Hell if I say something is cool or awesome then thats a compliment. And yes theres alot of things I would like to use in movies to help to promote the damn thing. What in the hell is wrong with that? Im done with this go ahead and say whatever you want. But know this you all are over reacting over nothing and then try blaming me for it. Thats utter BS. If you all wanna have your little pity party with Ruku go right ahead.

Actually you started this all with your:

you dont give up do ya?

and then:

A friend on MSN told me that the commandos face looks like Wrestling Superstar Edge.

and then:

Wheres the pics??? you said you was gonna post some pics next time you posted! We want pics!

(note that you changed the whole topic and then ask this to make people think that Ruku is the one wrong here, what do you think that why are stupid?)

and then:

Valtiel and Kurgan are pretty good friends here Ruku. I would be careful of what you do here this isnt haps forums. I would hate to see yourself banned for running your mouth to much. So I would suggest you to calm down. The skin is looking alright.

What i mean:

-We are not stupid.

-If you don't like Ruku because he does nice skins, let it be.

-You did started this 'thing'.

-I care because i've been coming around here the suficient time to care.

-I don't think that this is a mafia or something, so maybe Valtiel is kurgans friend but actually i didnt see ANYTHING why Ruku should be carefull, or have any warning about been banned, tho im not a moderator.

-And i think thats all atm. Love and peace.

I didnt start **** retard.

well thats the proof, you have to believe me we are not stupid, really.

Edit: Well i think you don't get why i say you started, the previous post of Ruku to your "you dont give up, dont ya?" post showed that Ruku wanted to carry the topic of this thread to the skin only, but once you said that it all started, next time be smart, think before and problem solved, no one will give you even money for prolonging the problem, just that.

Wow, that's incredible work. How is it possible for anyone to make a face that good? And how can you guys not know who Jessica Alba is?!

Oh, and like others have said, let it go Zappa. The same thing happened in the Clone Ultima thread, and it ended up locked for a few days. Let's not have that happen again.

Alright guys, I think we can agree that a civilized discussion is the best way to communicate here. So let's lay off the flaming, name-calling and petty arguing.

If you like something and have an opinion about it, fine, but express it in a manner that doesn't involve personal attacks or spam. This serves as a warning to everyone here. Play nice... or else! (threats from the big bad moderator, don't you just love 'em?) ;)

Archived