Home

My KOTOR3 storyline

Joetheeskimo

Just daydreaming, but I thought that maybe in KOTOR3, you'd be some kind of Jedi on a quest to find Revan. You would visit all the planets he'd visited to look for clues left behind, meet characters from the first story (they would look a little older maybe), and then finally go into the Unknown Regions to find him/her. The game would check your .ini file from SWKOTOR 1 to see if Revan was male and evil/male and good/female and evil etc. and then, when you met Revan, he'd either be wearing Jedi robes or be wearing his original cloak and mask.

What do you all think? I'm not saying this will be the storyline, I was just thinking of it for fun.

EDIT: Oh, and if you chose to be evil, you'd battle Revan to become the new Sith Lord, and if you were good...well...I don't know, maybe convince Revan to return to the inner planets and save the universe again...

sounds like a good idea, but it doesnt seem like it would run if KOTOR I wasnt installed.

besides, checking the .ini file probaly wont do much good, it would have to continue from a save game. It would be cool, though, it could bring up an option when you choose to start a new game 'do you wish to continue from a KOTOR 1 save game?'

and, if there is no save game to continue from, or if you choose 'no' it would just make it so revan is very more mysterious and he/she would just be wearing those big sith robes so noone knows

but, really, that would mean bringing back all the old maps from KOTOR 1, and who would be the people you're fighting?

the problem with creating sequals to KOTOR is there are too many varibles

good luck, LA!

First of all:

Good post :)

At least your story includes some pretty epic options, and cool NPC's to return.

And i also agree with you that various clues should be find fist, and create a kind of conspiracy-feeling, of course followed by an Epic battle in the Unknown Regions.

Reading the .ini could work, but maybe one long question list before you start the game would be better. This way it's out of the way from the start.

PS: Good idea about Revan beiing the opposite of your alignment.

Could be interesting, fighting alongside a redemted Sith Lord ^^

Following Revan's path, huh?

Didn't we follow Revan's path physically in KotOR and figuratively in TSL?

Maybe we can finally find Revan in this one. If we do catch up with Revan, wouldn't he/she have to wear a mask?

How would that work?

You saved me from having to type much. This is something I wonder myself, even after considering the whatifs for having Revan or the Exile as the PC.

Just daydreaming, but I thought that maybe in KOTOR3, you'd be some kind of Jedi on a quest to find Revan. You would visit all the planets he'd visited to look for clues left behind, meet characters from the first story (they would look a little older maybe), and then finally go into the Unknown Regions to find him/her. The game would check your .ini file from SWKOTOR 1 to see if Revan was male and evil/male and good/female and evil etc. and then, when you met Revan, he'd either be wearing Jedi robes or be wearing his original cloak and mask.

What do you all think? I'm not saying this will be the storyline, I was just thinking of it for fun.

EDIT: Oh, and if you chose to be evil, you'd battle Revan to become the new Sith Lord, and if you were good...well...I don't know, maybe convince Revan to return to the inner planets and save the universe again...

Not bad, but how is this for an idea...

KOTNR =Knights of the NEw Republic

You just graduated from Lukes Jedi academy, and you get assignments that span the galaxy, Fighting smugglers, Imperial Remnant etc...

Would be sweet

Extremely angry and disappointed.

Besides, what Spaxspore is suggesting is a completely different and, in my opinion, unoriginal SW game. I've killed enough Imperials and seen enough of Luke (without Mark Hamill's voice) in Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy.

wouldnt be more unoringal to do ANOTHER old republic RPG AKA 1k or more years before New hope, i mean there already has been 2... beatin to death... Dont get me worng l love both games dearly, am just wondering why not try a different time period. There hasnt been really any SW RPG forcusing during or after the Orignal TRilogy, or how about this... how about havin one based during the SW prequals, like before or during the clone wars.

Because of one little reason, Spaxspore. We are trying to finish up a trilogy. After we finish it, and tie up the loose ends, then we can think about doing something else. -EDIT- Like Phaedra said.

And I don't like the idea of going to all the same planets as before, just so you can be set on a quest to go find Revan and do everything he did. It would be kind of boring, you know? Maybe you should have to defeat Star Forge 2 on the way, after finding all of the star maps from the planets that Revan visited; then go find the Trayun (sp on purpose) Academy on Malachor VI for the Exile; then you go into the Unknown Regions to find Revan, with a Quest Entry with a title of "Go Fetch Revan."

Ok, not really, I realize I exaggerated there on my summary of what it would be. :D But I just don't want it to become something similar to this, if you can get my point from my storyline above.

Archived