Home

KOTOR III Wishlist

killerDOTcom

1. I was thinking, a bunch more planets, a longer game, alot more story lines, so you dont get so bored.

2. You go back to the K1 as revan(he is the best) and go from where you left off as ruler of sith.

3. you can be able to join the sith when they ask if you want to.

4. More battles, alot more, would be nice to have some more of that.

5. i would like to have the real jedi council on coruscant.

6. put yoda in there somehow, like have him travel through time somehow. Yoda Rocks.

7.More lightsaber variants.

8. More lightsaber upgrades, more weapens.

9. A different ship would be nice, like a big sith battleship would be nice.

10. You can go up and hit someone for no reason at all.

11. Online enabled, have a different story line that will go with 10million people playing at once. lol or put it in sections of like 50 people a room type thingy, but the whole game.

12. Stop with the apbrupt endings. they make me want to cry.

13. BIGGER WORLDS.

And that is about all. thanks for reading

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.At the end of the first game, I became the leader of the sith. I REALLY wish I could continue playing as the leader.

2.Of course a more custom charcacter, and more robes, accessories, etc...

3.I wish you could train your character to size. Like in GTA San Andreas, you could make your guy big and muscular, small and skinny, or big and fat. I wish I could control what size and how in shape my guy was.

4.I wish you could fued with whoever you wanted to in your party. Like lets say for instance you dont like Carth, you could start fueding with him until you kicked him out of your party or killed him or something.

5.I also wish there were many more people you could choose to be in your party. Say for instance you went to taris, and the story calls for you to pick up another member for your party. I wish there were like 5 people to choose from, and the games storyline reacts to who you choose.

If none of these things are in the game, I wont be too upset, just so long as the game actually comes out!

That's unlikely. Open ended games are a developer's nightmare, and if you want a compelling and involved story with multiple outcomes in there too, then it becomes practically impossible. After all, if you make six different endings for a game, then that's a lot of work, where most players will get to see only a sixth of your work, i.e., waste of resources. That could change in the future, but I don't see it happening in the next couple of years.

What I meant by more open ended was give the player the option of controlling the direction the story takes...like more so multiple means to the same end. As for neverendeing, no thanks...very few games can pull that off and I don't see kotor as being one of them, unless maybe they add a battle arena aside from the main plot...maybe a second option on the game menu. An option that can only be unlocked by completing the story (better IMO). Single or multiplayer...doesnt matter. Just something to add an extra bit of replayability to it.

• 2 weeks later...

For me?

1. No level limits, even using cheats

2. add a Jar'Kai feat.

3. Like Darth Zayne said, more species. A twi'lek will be fun, and a jawas? funnier.

4. Also like Darth Zayne, how about a jedi master robe with hood? when you put on the hood like Darth Nihilus, then it's cool.

5. Can't Revan and Exile meet?

here's mine sorry if they've been said:

1. K3 for PC plz :worship: - I wont buy xbox or ps3 just because of Kotor 3

2. The Planet Mandalore :giggle1: - I would like to see more Mandalorians in the game

3. A longer Game - i don't care how much time you take to do it just do it well and BIG!

4. More Freedom - After the game ends we should be able to still play to see what happened after we end the game, etc. That would require more dialogues though

5. Helmets back Plz :worship: - when im using a mandalorian armor i really miss the helmet :( I know there are those masks and shields that hide the face but those SUX! :mad:

6.Coruscant - A MUST be in game planet!

7. Bigger Planets - sometimes it gets boring to be in little planets :giggle1: like Korriban, korriban is just a sith academy and a stupid cave?

8. Talking about korriban if its going to be in game again i want to enter on the tombs again.

Archived