Home

Halo mod for TSL.

Rexraptor2000

Hey Rexraptor2000, just a friendly warning, but if I were you I'd sort your TSL equipment, my recommendations being Insulated gloves, Thermal Shield generator, and Ubese Enviormental suit, cause when that hardcore fans arrive, there is gonna be some flaming going on!

Not to be funny or anything, but why the hell would you want Halo to replace a Star Wars game anyway? Go to halomods.com and mod Halo PC instead :)

maybe last month or a few month back someone requested the plasma sword and im not sure if it was made or not so have you tried to look for it

OT:i know someone made it for jedi academy but its a completly different game

prime yeah the spartan armour does look like the ubese change the color to green and tweek it alittle it would look good

Skye,I know there are some limitations to TSL's engine and I know that no one has broken the modules format so you cant change it directly(although I've heard that you can change the skins that make up a module). I know that storyline would be hard to do and I would be satisfied with just some skins and models. And to answer goldberry's question, I tried modding Halo but found it boring and since a game like TSL has a lot more things to mod and do I decided to give it a try(plus I wasn't very good at modding it). Since I don't have the experiance required to do a mod like this I would very much like some one to do this.

*snip* Please leave the moderating to moderators, thanks. -RH

And anyway, doing a Halo conversion is definitely possible, but will be quite a lot of work. You could just have almost everybody wielding ranged weapons, making long-range attacks the focus of combat. Shields and grenades already exist, and can reflect those in Halo. The difficult thing would be the various aliens, because modelling and skinning them would be the hardest to do.

Edit:

Fair enough RH; but then the only moderating done around here was to the post that abided by the rules. - lactose_

lactose, don't go making a mountain out of a mole-hill. -RH

I don't know if the resources are still there for it in K2 but in K1 there was the Iridonian Soldier on Manaan Who looked alot like The Halo Spartans(Master Chief). The Model and Texture I believe were named Something Like "N_Spaceman" or some such.

Here is a link to a Mod for K1 that gives the armor and some color variations much like Master Chief.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/6949.html

I figure with some model tweaking and texture editing it can look more like A Spartan.

Also it might be feasible to tweak the model of a gizka and the texture to look like the swarm.

:launcher: True... Well as for some other ideas for the skinning the Gand in the game could be skinned to look like the Grunts and Baodur's Remote to look like 343 Guilty Spark. At the beginning of the game when you destroy HK-50 he explodes so maybe you could apply that script to another creature to simulate the Flood Carrier Form when it explodes. Might have to change the animations for the plasma sword to simulate the upper cut.

Oh, yeah. I forgot that there was no dart gun in Halo2. That would still be cool. You could increase the power of a dart and change the properties and make the sniper rifle use them. That way it would be stealthy and quiet, like a sniper.

There's the needler weapon (the one that shoots the purple blades/darts) which might as well be a dart gun.

Archived