Home

is this a good graphics card

Breakaway35

256MB GEforce 6200 LE TC 64 Graphics

this card will be an ancor to you

this is not a good card at all first of all this card is a turbo cache version

wich has 64bit onboard mermory and will use your anboard ram to work

this is not a gaming card by any means if you want somthing that will give you good preformance/for middle price go for gf6600/6600gt depends on the ammount of money you have you can buy 6600 for around 160$ 6600gt for around 190-200$ the 6600gt is more expensive because of the fast gddr3 mermory remmember to buy it from known companies like palit gigabyte asus leadtech sparkle and not some noname groups and trash that 6200 :smash: i personnaly have gigabyte 6600

256mb silent pipe it came actually overclocked to 400mhz core and 550mhz mermory from the nvidia standart of 300/500 but since it has giant passive cooling it needs a good ventilation system within the case if you dont have enough money for any of them and if you having an agp 8x slot then go get radeon9600xt they are very cheap these days and still can pack some punch

goodluck and may the force be with you

i think i have it is it nvidia? it is awsome runs like a charm especially if you have 1+ gig of ram i have 2 gigs and am running on highest graphics never freezes

dude dont even recommend it the poor dude will buy it and will be stuck with it

playing on lowest settings

if you do settle on the Nvidia, get the 6600GT version, it is LITERALLY TWICE the card the 6600 regular... Don't have specs right now but just went through this whole video card thing... The 6600GT is a great performer for the $$.. It is real close to an ATI X700 in performance..

Archived