Home

Easiest way to get Regulator

CloneCommanderC

When you're on Tantive IV, make sure you're the faction goin towards the thing with the electricity and make sure you're not the faction that has that CP. If you take over the base and you didn't start off with it, that'll work with it too. Be an engineer and go to the console. Keep shooting it with the Shotgun and repairing it until you got the award and boom. it's done. Note: It may be repeated.

My Regulator status thanks to this is Regulator: 296.

I found it back in December but I just got a LF account.

If you can't do it, please inform me

Not really , just take the tank fields, once you get the middle tank garage after cleaning the tank field of enemy tanks, you pretty much ensure your team won't lose it. YOU HAVE TO PLAY AS CIS FOR THINGS TO WORK WELL.

Just drive a tank in the middle garage and fire down the corridor, it takes a few tries to get the angle right.

Once your team get the corridors, you can do whatever. The comps would control a few tanks in the tank ground, helping you kill any new spawned Clone Tanks.

The computers will be in stalemate as usual, which is good, cause then you have more time to do random stuff, like earning awards.

You DON'T want to take many CPs or the other side would lose renforcements too quickly.

Archived