Home

Single Player campaign mission listing

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

These were found in the strategy guide for Empire at War. In total there are 27 single player missions to battle through. Here are the lists.

Rebellion Campaign

Shipyard Diversion

Interpreting the Network

Theft of the X-wing

Kessel Rescue

Stealing from the Rich

Imperial Liberation

Highest Bidder

Rescue the Millennium Falcon

Needle in a Haystack

Borrowed Time

Handle with Care!

The Defense of Mon Calamari

The Final Battle

Empire Campaign

An Organized Resistance

Crush, Kill, Destroy

Rooting Out the Pirates

The Pirate Menace

Subjugating Geonosis

Attack on Mon Calamari

Trouble on Kashyyyk

A New Weapon of War

The Rebel Fortress

The Traitorous Moff

An Engagement with the Emperor

Capturing a Princess

The Destruction of Alderaan

End of the Rebellion

DMUK

I could guess that the moff is Tarking, but it is hard to say.

One thing I am suprised is that they decided to not end with anything like the battle of Yavin IV like in A New Hope. I just do hope that everything will work well with these missions

:p will work well with, quite a tongue twister

These were found in the strategy guide for Empire at War. In total there are 27 single player missions to battle through. Here are the lists.

I was just wondering, where did u get the info if there was a strategy guide? Cood you post the site? If not thats ok.

Because you can go outside the realm of canon Star Wars in a game like this. You could also just set up a galactic map and play until you win, without going through campaign missions, I believe.

Extas, the Battle of Yavin might indeed be present, they just called that mission "End of the Rebellion." :) From looking at the galactic conquest setup screen in the demo, I'm guessing that each of these "missions" involves several planets in the galaxy. The final mission for the Empire probably consists of a number of systems with the main Rebel stronghold on Yavin IV, leading to sort-of-but-not-quite movie-like events.

Archived