Home

hey i am not strong enough against vrook help?

kobem

I don't know what you have as far as weapons and/or force abilities, but you can try running around the corner of a pillar to heal up and stim up and get your weapon(s) ready, he shouldn't follow. Then attack him. Keep moving and try this mulitiple times until vanquished.

How's your defense rating?

How's your strength and constitution?

Are you using a lightsaber?

Hope that helps.

thanks but he regenerates himself quickly how do i prevent this if he doesn't save himself

i will kill but when i try a hit he uses his lightsaber and cuts in an only one hit

and also i have lightsaber

my forces are : choke,plague,master force scream...

Have you learned the Makashi lightsaber form? Make sure that is activated and I believe Vrook is a consular so his defense is low and he is somewhat immune to force attacks. Usually critical strike works best against consulars. I've had some success with flurry but the best best is to mix up attacks so the AI for Vrook won't always guess what's next.

Do you have decent demolitions ability?

If so, you could always stock up on the uber mines (or even the mid-level ones) and place LOADS in one spot, then make him follow you across them (make sure there's quite a little distance between yourself and him though) and he will run over them and (if enough are used) he will die practically instantaneously. Obviously do this in the second part of the fight, after you have had the pause in the fight and learnt his fighting stance/style.

If you have the demolition skills required - that is a guaranteed method.

Archived