Home

hey men i didn't buy this game but..

kobem

Whenever my friends and I get together, we usually play this along side some other games. If you liked the first Battlefront, then you'll like this one. Just don't buy it at full price; try to buy it at $30 or less, as it is very similar to Battlefront I. :)

By the way, since I haven't seen you around LucasForums before, welcome! :waive1:

I'd say buy it, of course your taste in games could differ from mine. I play it alot, not recently but that's because I've been rediscovering some ancient games I haven't played in a while.

If you like fun, fast paced games I'd say buy it but If your kind of picky about details and realism you might want to think twice. If you have a group of friends who you would play alot with I would definitly say get it, really it's playing with other people that the game really exels.

Did you play SWBF1? If you enjoyed it then chances are you'll like SWBF2, if not then I doubt anything in this game will change your opinion.

Compared against other online games, SWBF2 is pretty average, it's not that spectacular and it seems to play a trifle to fast for my likings, online. The game seems to be aimed at 3rd person view play as well, which I'm not a great fan of. I play it because it has Star Wars written on the front of the box.

One thing that does seem to differentiate it from other online games, is that there's a huge amount of online team killing that goes on in SWBF2, with little booting of offenders.

Apparently there's a patch due out this month, but I'm not expecting anything amazing from it.

Take it from someone who isnt a huge starwars fan... Im a bigtime battlefield2 COD fan, and i find myself hooked on Battlefront2 in a major way.. It runs smooth lnline and with everything turned and is extremely immersive.. I did a review on my COD community website and gave it a 91/2 outta 10... Superbly done.. A must buy! Waaaayyy more polished than SWBF1..

• 3 weeks later...

I've moved on to the "theoretical plans for BF3" stage, so I don't play BF2 anymore, I play BF1 with my friend! Unless it's for space battles.

It's a bit "meh" on your own, play Halo 2 if you want a good storyline and single player experience. But with a friend, it is very good. online, I hear good things about it, but ask someone who spends more time online.

Rent it, and if you like it buy it. But if your into PC I suggest you save your money because it's mainly a platform game anyway. Personally I don't care for the game at all and would get Battlefield 2 instead or The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth II which I've heard both are pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

I say it's a 9.5 out of 10. It's graphics are very nice. I been played since it came out. The Champgion sucks!!!! It has no hard levels in it. Normal or Elite!!! I have to get the network adapter to play online with some of you guys. Maybe i'll get it. Who thinks that there should be an SWBF3?

well we must always remember it's not the critics that are always right, that's the gamers so i say rent it if possible if not buy it when it's around 20 bucks if it isn't already and sell it to a friend cheap if you don't like it

I'm keepin git for now. I have to train for any SWBF1&2 gaming tourements. I am one of the best but even the best need to train to stay the best. I really do want to go to any SWBF1&2 gaming tourements. Does any know of any?

Archived