Home

Sam and Max short spotted on Google Video

pheeph

It appears that someone was kind enough to put a short Sam and Max segment titled "Sam and Max Artsy Craftsy Bit Of Time Wasting Nonsense" on Google video. Just search for it on video.google.com and if you really want to keep it on your PC, download the google video player first.

But if you want to get to that video now....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4526371113989647287&q=sam+and+max

• 2 months later...
I think I had made it in 3rd grade, but I didn't play with it. I was too busy chasing tail and fighting the law.

lol with all your other posts i thought you where funny but now your just annoying and in need for attention did you even know what the law was when you where in grade 3? but seriously you got some problems dude too much sam and max... or maybe not enough sun.

• 9 months later...

Ooh ooh i did i did

I cut it out from a pizza box(yes i ate all the pizza in the box myself)and actually went outside with it while my buddy was filming it-and yes i did get -"is that guy a retard?" kind of look from other citizens...and yes thats why i made it

• 2 months later...
So the "3rd grade" comment put you over the line? I'll have to make a note that saying stuff like that leads to serious defamation of my character.

I'm still laughing at this...I think us senior citizens of the sam and max forum need some kind of ID to prove that your regular everyday forum rules just dont apply to us...

Mostly...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived