Home

Whos geting Star Wars Empire at War this week ?

adupuis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow so long since i posted on a topic neway back 2 the subject at hand

i'm so disheatened i have 2 wait till the 21st DAMN U AMERICA WHY DO U HAVE TO WALK ALL OVER THE LITTLE GUY :'( :'( AND MAKE ME WAIT AN EXTRA WEEK :'( :'( WHILE ALL THE LUCKY PEOPLE GET IT :'( :'(

neway no more bitching.. yeh i'm sad but ohwell wats 5 days i'll be with u all soon enuf.

Good luck and have fun

I thinnk I'll be getting it this week, the only thing that can go wrong is that the game is sold out the moment I get to the store (for some reason that ALWAYS happens to me, unless the game isn't hyped). Or the store is closed when I get there. Unfortunatly the stores in my town are being supplied each friday, or thursday early in the evening/late afternoon, when they're closed. But I wouldn't be suprised if the stores already had copies stocked up, but just aren't allowed to sell them untill the release date.

But I wouldn't be suprised if the stores already had copies stocked up, but just aren't allowed to sell them untill the release date.

Every legal store brings the game at least one day before the release day (if they want to sell it on the release day), since there are some logistic actions to be taken, before a product is sold (create new uniquie product id, storage code etc etc).

The store im getting the game from said me that they will know if the game will be released on the scheduled release date one day before (i'll phone them and they'll say me yes or no).

Mine should be shipping today from Gamestop, it's currently being processed...

I figure about a day for travel time and I should HOPEFULLY see it Friday, otherwise probably Monday.... If Monday I'll lookinto other means of playing it until my copy arrives.... Damn promo items that make you want to preorder...

Archived