Home

Whos geting Star Wars Empire at War this week ?

adupuis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Lucas store says they shipped mine 2nd-day air yesterday, so I'll be playing tomorrow after work. I still haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail. I had to go to the LucasArtsStore and check my order status. They had a Fed-Ex tracking number and everything. Funny thing is, they were supposed to bill my checking account and e-mail me when it shipped. They still haven't done that, so maybe they messed up and aren't going to bill me? I know the money is still in my account. I would hate to take advantage, that just isn't the kind of person I am. Free stuff is good, but only when it's supposed to be free. It would be the topic for an entirely different forum, but I wonder how many people would call to correct the mistake...

One of the developers from Petroglyph posted this morning saying that some people do have it in hand today, but it looks like most pre-order people will get it tomorrow or later from what I've seen. He didn't specify how they would get them today. Probably just people in the LA area, where Fed-Ex can deliver faster, but that's just a blind guess.

When will the Game be Releaced?

also will we be able to play Skirmish against the computer also? or just people vs people?

Those are questions to ask in another thread. Look at some of the other threads and you'll see those questions already answered.

I really feel sorry for the people that have to wait, I cant wait any longer lol.

The past few days I havernt even played the demo, I have been brushing up on my modding skills.

Cant wait till 2moro, mine is already on its way, and I will get it in the morning

I went into a game store today and they had it there on the shelf behind the counter...

I had the money in my pocket...

But thanks to the publishers retarded rules, despite having the game available and the money to pay for it, I have to wait until tommorrow before they will actualy let me buy the thing... :firemad:

Archived