Home

Games Consoles

LordReserei

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't waste my time trying to use a pre-existing engine.

Oh, well. Looks like Gsccc had better just give up, since it's a waste of time...Hell, all of us might as well stop modding, since it's a waste of time.

Or did you mean something else?

On-topic: I'm with Saint_Killa, screw the 360, PS3!

Oh, well. Looks like Gsccc had better just give up, since it's a waste of time...Hell, all of us might as well stop modding, since it's a waste of time.

Or did you mean something else?

LOL yes, I meant something else. I meant the ideas I have wouldn't work well with pre-existing engines and if I were making a game I would take the time and effort to create it from the ground up because the concepts I have need the game to be created that way.

Cleared that up for ya?

The Revolution will smash previus, and sell billions of $, then Sony and M$ will through themselvs on the Revolution bandwagon, and send out M$ "Innovation" and Sony "Change"....... That will be the fate of the gaming insustry, until the 3000 millenium bug will kill everything over 16 bits, and Nintendo shall rule all.

LOL yes, I meant something else. I meant the ideas I have wouldn't work well with pre-existing engines and if I were making a game I would take the time and effort to create it from the ground up because the concepts I have need the game to be created that way.

Cleared that up for ya?

Very satisfactorily, thank you :)

The Revolution will smash previus, and sell billions of $, then Sony and M$ will through themselvs on the Revolution bandwagon, and send out M$ "Innovation" and Sony "Change"....... That will be the fate of the gaming insustry, until the 3000 millenium bug will kill everything over 16 bits, and Nintendo shall rule all.

O.o okay lay down before you hurt yourself.

But in other news, NRV to play Sega Genesis + TurboGraphix16 games. Sega, NEC + Hudson are onboard for the Revolution! :D My childhood dreams are coming true. I hope this expands further XD I want more retro gaming dammit! MORE!!

M$....im confused, what is M$?

and i dont think there will be 16 bit in the year 2999...it'll prolly be like 6400 bit or something crazy like that... and by the 3rd millenium, the computers will be able to change the date themselves and wont crash or nothing.

Archived