Home

IGN EAW Review Video out

Master Nikolaos

Guest DarthMaulUK

I have to say that the guy reviewing must have had his head in the sand these past 30 years. To complain that theres a lack of Units and factions stumped me, especially when you look at the time frame this game was set between!

The point being, if you make the game too complicated like Rebellion, the game just wont sell but make it accessible, just like Empire at War is, the game will reach a broader RTS base and so far, this is something IGN failed to have mentioned in this review. However, I think expecting IGN to actually give a decent review is like trying to win the lottery without buying a ticket, as these guys gave Star Wars Galaxies: NGE 8 and only a fool would do that

DMUK

Watch for Gamespot's Review...

IGN, is a 2nd rate reviewing company in my opinion, the one review you really wanna look out for is GAMESPOT, they are the most fair in my opinion and i'm expecting a good review ranging from anywhere... low or high in the 9's.

Watch for Gamespot's Review...

IGN, is a 2nd rate reviewing company in my opinion, the one review you really wanna look out for is GAMESPOT, they are the most fair in my opinion and i'm expecting a good review ranging from anywhere... low or high in the 9's.

Gamespot is extremely tough with PC games, they only gave Warcraft III a 9.3, I would expect 8 range

Yes, IGN's ratings are messed up, they give some bad games high ratings and some good ones like SEAW a bad review(rating still unnanaunced).

It kills me how they would trash the game and call the graphics bad when if they even tried to go all out at least 85% of the population who would want the game wouldn't be able to run it. They need to think outside the box rather than just sitting within it's paper walls.

-------------------------------------------------------------

vadermask1.jpg

Did anyone read the print review? He started off by saying Galactic Battlegrounds was better than Rebellion. That made me not want to read the rest of the review, as that's utter baloney. Rebellion had it's faults, but at least it was its own game. Galactic Battlegrounds was just AOEII with different graphics.

Did anyone read the print review? He started off by saying Galactic Battlegrounds was better than Rebellion. That made me not want to read the rest of the review, as that's utter baloney. Rebellion had it's faults, but at least it was its own game. Galactic Battlegrounds was just AOEII with different graphics.

Not even, Galactic Battlegrounds could have been a mod for AOE 1. I would never pay for that game.

Not even, Galactic Battlegrounds could have been a mod for AOE 1. I would never pay for that game.

Actually, I meant that it was AOE 2 with different graphics quite literally. It used the AOE2 engine, as I recall. Although I'm sure AOE2 used an upgraded AOE1 engine.

Computer or graphics card? Never heard of a Atari Comp. And actuallyI heard of ATI graphics card if ATI= atari and they make good graphics cards.

Oh dear God! I'm a fossil. I hope...pray even...that that was a sarcastic comment. If it's not, I'm gonna rip up my Polaroids and play an LP. That's what I'll do!

Archived