Home

elTee???!!??!?!?! (What the ...??)

Ray Jones

So. >__>

You made him a moderator of this forum and not ME?? °,O;;

Well. Why not. ^^

Now, elTee,

what will be your first act of unleashing your unresistable, godlike power upon us to teach us unconditional respect and loyalty once and for all, plus where shall we send all the money, slave girls and the blood from our sacrifice rites?

dont forget virgins chained to rocks.

and the spam. which is quite excessive around here and i dont mind saying so. Look at you! sodding around all day with your processed spammy meats and you come back home to me and expect your dinner ready here on the table. And I don't know why I bother you know.

yeah anyway who's elTee? I'd rather have rayjeejonesybums to be a mod at this place rather than spanish coffee substitutes (not that coffee is better than tea....) anyone care to give me explains?

I was always a moderator here. I asked thrik to remove the privilege after I was moved to delete the majority of posts on here for being detrimental to civilisation. It wasn't the communal thing to do, but I couldn't stop myself. I restricted myself to mixnmojo, and then recently Thrik, Remi et al contacted me hoping that I could turn this place around like I did with mojo. I used to be the only guy on LucasForums who had his own little subforum man! Then the pressure got to me and I changed my name to the colloquial version Tim Schafer coined.

Anyway this is all in the past. Anyone who doesn't like it is a (relative) newbie.

It'd be a rather sad day if the judgments of al-back-from-big-whoop were taken into account when deciding on moderation assignments. That said, I think we should blame the schools a tad, I never learnt latin in school (I know some, but that's besides the point dammit!)

Hopefully elTee'll be able to do a better job than myself in turning this forum around (my current efforts being the closing of threads that annoy me and my nightly dance-based ritual to the Gods)

I actually think that might work. Something that implies that this is a place where we post pics of naked celebrity biatches.... yeeeeea boi kuchang aiii!

I know what he meant by "et al", he meant and the rest or whatever.. or is that et cetera... anyway I got my hopes up, I liked al whoop.

Archived