Home

Any one looking to buy a new computer in the Uk....

ActofWar

....DON'T buy from PC Options.co.uk

They are any exstramly rude company and only respond to you if you tell them that your going to cancel your order.

I ordered a computer, and got an e-mail stating that in 1 hour i would resive a phone call, confurming the price and delivery. they never did, i sent them an e-mail asking to be contacted. They stated that they did be no one answered, when i gave them my Mobile, as most ppl know a mobile would come up with a "Missed call Alert".

Then when i told them i was Considering to cancel my order a few min after i got a call, and the first he said after confuming who i was, "what is your proplem mate?"

So if anyone trying to buy i new computer i suggest that you avoid PC Options at all costs.

They may be cheap, but there service is (rude word here).

damn.... I would write an official complaint, as well as write into your local paper, explaining what happened. Also contact you local consumer affairs organisation and shame these people into the ground. If someone had said 'whats your problem mate to me' jeezalu.... I'd lose it and end up with an "assualting a fat bastard who works at computer store" charge :(:p

I cant abide it when sellers are rude, we are after all trying to give them freakin money ! :(

btw, I hope you did end up cancelling your order with them and telling them to "get (insert rude word here!)" They dont deserve your business, and the best way to get back at them is by denying them that.

mtfbwya

I canceled my order as soon as he started being a (Rude word here). Then i went to the bank and tried to make sure he couldn't take out the money.

But i wasn't fast enough, he had already took it. :(

As for writing a complanit, i think he would have just thrown it away, because from the looks/sounds of things the person who i spoke to is his own boss.

And as for telling him where to get (another rude word), it would have more than likly got me into trouble, if he records his phone calls.

Archived