Home

so let me get this straight...

thomas_a

I wouldn't say it was launched with "practically nothing". There's a lot of stuff on the site already. A quick trip around the site showed that most of the things that are missing seem to be reviews, gallery and stuff about the game's future.

We already have the interviews and info about the game's history. I would be happy to see the rest added, but I'm pretty pleased with the content there is now.

Im really really getting tired of you little baby.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you... You talk about this site as if it would save human lives...do me a favor and bother someone else...you are the only soul who complains. You wouldn't have done half of what i did so far on your own.

For those interested in knowing why hasn't been updates since the opening of the site, this week i'll post something on the site or here telling it properly.

Instead of wondering why they let me have the domain...why don't you go wonder why are you allowed to have a brain that you don't use...

I don't think any of us are praising Valkian as an all mighty webmaster. You say " he is very immature and rude. and he never finish the site, he just bad mouth people on it". Well, in the short time i've been looking at the dig project, all i've seen from you is immature bad mouthing. Valkian's insults may not be the freshest, but at least they are spelled correctly and he's only defending himself from your own insults (at least thats what i've seen in my short time here).

Maybe he would respond better to your offers for help if you wern't being so abusive yourself. Can't we all just get along?

I don't think any of us are praising Valkian as an all mighty webmaster. You say " he is very immature and rude. and he never finish the site, he just bad mouth people on it". Well, in the short time i've been looking at the dig project, all i've seen from you is immature bad mouthing. Valkian's insults may not be the freshest, but at least they are spelled correctly and he's only defending himself from your own insults (at least thats what i've seen in my short time here).

Maybe he would respond better to your offers for help if you wern't being so abusive yourself. Can't we all just get along?

i guess you cant distinguish between a chriticism and an insult. I only try tohelp excpt when im being attacked.

Nice way of helping you have... nice way of criticism too...

I gave you a chance and you waste it...it seems that you think is better to spend time talking about the site, than doing thinks to help it making it better. If that's what you have to offer then "no, thanks"

Good luck to you on the real life.

P.S: Congratulations to me on my 100 POST!!!!!!!! Weeee weeeeeee!!!!

Archived