Home

How old is Mission?

CountVerilucus

She is an undenyable 14, she says so in her dialoge about the Vulkars on Taris...

Actually, it's in one of her conversations with the PC. :)

PC: "Smacking a kid!! Those Vulkars have no class!"

Mission: Hey, don't treat me like I'm a little girl! I'm 14 years old!"

Edit: You're correct, I was in a hurry had to go out to dinner, wasn't thinking. Fixed! :xp: -RH

Actually, it's in one of her conversations with the PC. :)

PC: "Smacking a kid!! Those Vulkars have no class!"

Mission: Hey, don't treat me like I'm a little girl! I'm 14 years old!"

So she does. I just replayed that section (TGFS) and sure enough she does. I've missed that line some how.

Well she also grew up on the streets of Taris, and place where survival is everything. And she's also a Twi'lek which might mean she has aged faster than humans.

She's slightly taller than my scoundrel PC. Which is kinda sad if you think about it.

If you ever check her model she seems quite well developed bodywise.

Well, that's because the mission body model is using the general female body the game has. I don't think it was worth it for Bioware to make a body model to be more like a fourteen year old.

Can't believe I missed that. Still... I prefer to believe in my illusions and that she's 16... Physically she just doesn't look like someone 14... -_-;

Again, it's a model thing by Bioware as I have mentioned this earlier. It's easier not to make a special body model just for her because they use the same basic body model for their females no matter what age they are.

Can't believe I missed that. Still... I prefer to believe in my illusions and that she's 16... Physically she just doesn't look like someone 14... -_-;

And what does 14 "look" like? I know a few girls who are 14 at the moment. One looks older then that, one looks younger. They are still 14 though.

Bearing in mind, have any of you seen a teenage Twi'lek before in real life?

I have, she was 18 blue and promised me a good time, all i ended up with was an empty wallet and two fake lekku lying on the hotel room floor.

Did you have a good time though??? :)

Well, it would be nice if you can romance with Mission.

Archived