Home

Sharing the fun

VampireNaomi

Have you introduced other people to The Dig? What were their opinions on it?

The only person I've shown the game is my brother. Well, he bought it for me as a present, so technically he introcued me to it... Anyway, he likes to play it every now and then, though he requires my help due to his lack of English skills. I think he finds it an okay game, but he will never be a fan.

I also showed the box to a friend of mine and her comment was "Eww! I hate everything that has something to do with space!"

I introduced a friend of mine called Stephen to the dig, who actually ended up completing it before me i seem to remember. I'm also making a dungeon for Dungeons and Dragons baed on the puzzles in the dig, so i'm kinda introduing my role playing group to the dig, but not the actual game.

Funny that.

• 1 year later...

my sister beat it before I could, even sometimes locked me out of the computer room while she was playing it. then when she did beat it she showed me the ending but not how you got to it : (

then couple of year latter (10 or so) I pulled out the game and THIS time, i got around the installing difficulties by playing with my sound and compatability options.

other than that I haven't introduced anybody else to the game, and I can imagine it would be quite hard now a days because of the graphics, and sadly I don't have many friends, especially those that would be able to look past the graphics.

Archived