Home

where is the planets 40+ galactic conquest map?

lightsaber

@FleetAdmiral AK

Do this :

GO to Start-> Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager -> Expand your DVD/CD-ROM tab and delate your drive (just highlight it and hit del).

Restart the computer and the windows will detect your drive as the DVD.

Have a nice day.

There isn't a 40 planet map in multiplayer as far as I can tell. The biggest one seems to be 20. I assume they didn't include it because they felt that most people on the internet would not dedicate the enormous amount of time required to finish such a map. However, this is a highly moddable game, and I'm sure if someone hasn't done it already, that very soon there will be a custom multiplayer map that will include all of the maps. In fact, the Devs may even release one if you stir up enough polite fuss on the boards.

There isn't a 40 planet map in multiplayer as far as I can tell. The biggest one seems to be 20. I assume they didn't include it because they felt that most people on the internet would not dedicate the enormous amount of time required to finish such a map. However, this is a highly moddable game, and I'm sure if someone hasn't done it already, that very soon there will be a custom multiplayer map that will include all of the maps. In fact, the Devs may even release one if you stir up enough polite fuss on the boards.

How could anyone have the time on a multiplayer match to finish a 40+ planet map?

Guest DarthMaulUK

I went online today and it is a mess. The campaign mode doesnt have the 40+ map option and as for Gamespy..well, I havent that kind of time. I think today alone I have verified my email address 16 times and when you log out of Arena (because it wont give me my actual login name) it keeps me logged in ! Stunning.

DMUK

Gamespy, heh. What a joke, how did Petro believe that this thing could ever work...

I don't know if it's too late, but there should be option for individual servers loading.

As for the 40+ campaigns, will have to do it ourselves. It feels like lego to me.....we give you all the bricks, make what you want...

Ah well, noone is perfect :)

Archived