Home

Campaign help [Spoiler Warning]

triggaUK

Okay, so I am playing the campaign and things are going okay. I am flyng through space and the mission is to capture 6 shuttles. I use my Y-wings with Ion blasts to attack the shuttles, but no matter how much I fight, I can't disable the shuttles. Anybody got any ideas?

Keep hitting the shuttles with the ion blast from the ywings. i took about 8 and had 2 hit each with 2 extra in case. then bring antilles near the shuttles and he will automatically pick em up. if they are not being disabled by the ywing's ion special, make sure you are using the correct mouse button to signify the attack. you should see the "ion" icon superimposed over the ywing icon showing they are getting ready to use that attack. have you installed the patch?

Hi well i tried to install the patch and when i ran it it just said your game is already upto date or something........ Im deffinately hitting the little shuttles with the ion blaster . I select the bombers,then select the ion blaster from the menu and then right click on the small shuttles , all that happens is the shield bar goes down and then the health bar but they just keep moving along never stopping. I used 4 bombers on one shuttle and nothing happens.Its really annoying me now. Are they ment to stop so you can bring the other guy in to collect the prisoners ?

God that will mean starting all over again , maybe im doing something wrong ill have another crack at it later then will probably have to uninstall it again GRRRRRRRRR

actuly u might not have to renstal just restart the campain the patch probly wont apply tell you do (well i guse eather way u have to restart....... ) but its faster than renstaling (unless it still dosint work lol)

I failed this mission 3 times before I figured outp that to use Ion shot, you need to select the y-wing, click on the Ion button and then "LEFT" click on the Shuttle. If you "Right" clickm it doesn't work.

Quoted for truth!

This had me wondering in the demo....gee that proton beam looks awfully like turbolaser fire :ears1::smash:

Archived