Home

Congrats Petro!!

Harbormaster

My copy is in the hands of some postal worker out there and I might not get it till Monday :(....

Damn pre-orders... They should ship those things like a couple days earlier for us pre-order people... I mean really, we've paid already, we wont cancel, they have our money, we should get it on time too....

Petro should negotiate with Valve, see if they can get Steam like delivery method....

My copy is in the hands of some postal worker out there and I might not get it till Monday :(....

Damn pre-orders... They should ship those things like a couple days earlier for us pre-order people... I mean really, we've paid already, we wont cancel, they have our money, we should get it on time too....

Petro should negotiate with Valve, see if they can get Steam like delivery method....

Dont feel bad...

I had it preordered on Newegg.... guess what they are still not instock

Luckily i got wise, and ordered from amazon with overnight ship

Well, if they do release an Expansion, i would like a Custom Game where you can start with 1 planet with no ships or units and the AI start with the same as well, because i just HATE scenarios, they just bore me because you either start at an unfair advantage or you have an unfair dis-advantage.

I would also like an AI upgrade to make them accually use strategy and to be abit more easier, especially on the EASY setting.

They could add a special difficulty option, where the difficulties change how many units/ships they have and how high their capacity can go.

I am not much of a strategic thinker, but it seems it IS required to have a strategic mind, i just hope the game's AI isn't like Homeworld 2 (ie. difficulty varies based on your skills on each mission) (bad feature and that was the death of Homeworld 2 in my life and caused it to be shelved)

Other Then that, it seems pretty good, just wish you could settle on any planet you liked during the campaign, pity you can't.

Archived