Home

Finished Rebel Campaign + A MAJOR BUG! [Possible Spoiler]

augrunt

Finished it Yesterday Before patch 1.2, so i dont know why it says it halted Mission #4.

Pretty Hard even on Easy!. Once you get Bathawui You'll see what i mean, theres a constant fleet going in and out in and out of every enemy planet, and dont take away your fleet oh no... theyll send in a wave. lol

Cons: Destroying the Death Star ends Immediately regardless if the other planets r still in imperial control. Really REALLY Short.

Expected really alot more from all those planets. some planets dont even have resistance such as Bespin and Ryloth.

I'll fix that with a few mods though.

BUGS THAT MUST BE ADDRESSED: If your fleet attacks the Deathstar while it hovers above alderaan (Destroyed) during Mon Montha's debrief. You will ultimately win and the death star + crew will then head(retreat) over to Yavin IV, and there you will fight again and win or lose your planet is gonna be blown up! (no red squadron because mon montha's debrief still isnt complete), it stops 3 times which is enough time for the deathstar to move from Alderaan to Yavin IV and from there to Dantooine in turn losing the game to the Imperials. So i think that the team better address that issue before others get up to my part.

Walk-around: Absolutely do not attack that death star as it hovers alderaan, only until you have Red Squadron do you unleash your fury!!!

Because if you dont, kiss you planets good bye. You will lose 3 battles, and if your like me, and keep mon montha on dantooine where she belongs, she will die and you will fail.

i don't see myself liking this game, its just too hard to be enjoyable, just like Homeworld 2, the AI comes out of nowhere in all directions and i just keep getitng my ass kicked, i thought this game would be enjoyable, but its just losing city. lol

Even if the AI was easy enough on *easy* i doubt i would play after completing the Story campaigns because there is no option what so ever to start a game from scratch with only one planet.

Empire = coricent or however you spell it

Rebellion = Alderann

It would then be up to you on how to build from there, but nope, its just boring scenerios. :(

Perhaps a mod will sort these problems out....i hope. (both difficulty & custom game mode)

Until then, i am shelfing the game.

Well, I'm playing on medium and doing just fine...

However, C3PO and R2D2 no longer show up on the galactic map (they do in the upper right corner, but can't use them)!!!!!!!!!

So no Calamari Cruiser for me in the Rebel Campaign. I'd call that a BUG.

i don't see myself liking this game, its just too hard to be enjoyable, just like Homeworld 2, the AI comes out of nowhere in all directions and i just keep getitng my ass kicked, i thought this game would be enjoyable, but its just losing city. lol

Even if the AI was easy enough on *easy* i doubt i would play after completing the Story campaigns because there is no option what so ever to start a game from scratch with only one planet.

Empire = coricent or however you spell it

Rebellion = Alderann

It would then be up to you on how to build from there, but nope, its just boring scenerios. :(

Perhaps a mod will sort these problems out....i hope. (both difficulty & custom game mode)

Until then, i am shelfing the game.

LOL you play this game ONLINE thats what its for.. ok you play SP campain then you play it online!

u probably merged them with a fleet... zoom in and check it out on the planetary stats and move it to there own team... it took me 6 hours...

Nope. Checked every planet, every fleet. And besides, I always put the 'heroes and commanders on top of stack' option on.

They're gone m8. I'm hoping perhaps later some mission scripts them back in.

Archived