Home

Video on 1 of the EASIEST and most IDIOTIC Bugs... *Must See*

augrunt

Gamespy doesnt control the main menu of the game... the Servers collapsing and stuff is both Gamespy and Petroglyph, perhaps more petroglyph then not.

but still, i aint a bad fan of petroglyph... im pretty sure LucasArts gave the order to rush release, so i suggest u dont judge me as a "BAD" or "Hateful" Fan... i just find these bugs that should have been squashed PRE-BETA have not... and this game should have been held for atleast a month as a private beta by invite.

Also Just a Direct Response to Mike... ur makin a bad statement.

Idiotic Bugs... r Preferred over anything else. this is GUI bugs, it is a direct Hinder to modifying Options which could also hinder the multiplayer, as i showed u it stopped me from going to the NETWORK settings all the time.

I rank it as a bad bug. it hinders the game

Guest DarthMaulUK

Bugs in games are a way of life and with the game using a new engine, there will always be issues. The fact that these bugs are being fixed is good because in most cases developers are contracted to only release a certain amount of patches.

In the future, there is a thread for reporting any bugs with the game and this isnt the forum for unconstructive topics like this

DMUK

Archived