Home

Multiplayer need to fix thread.

Apocalypse|TFL

Post your issues with multiplayer here. Do not flame/insult/whine/cry. Try and be specific to your problem, also include your connection speeds and where your are in the world, include whether or not you are using a router. Also include anything you would like to see implemented in a future patch, if do-able

UK

2meg broadband

No router

1. Seems to be a bug when you try and pick a side. With me, everytime I try and change my side, it simply won't let me.

2. Would be good if you could tab into the lobby when hosting a game, currently there is no option to do this.

3. The connection screen is not informative. You could be left hanging for an age waiting for people to connect, it also doesn't say who you are having trouble connecting to.

4. When you fail to connect to the main lobby, it doesn't tell you why. I'e, I just get a screen saying 'Failed to connect - [MISSING]'

5. When someone messages you via the buddy list, it cuts you off from doing anything in the lobby or game lobby.

Thats all from me for the moment.

Yeah, I had my dirty little hands on the box the other day and something told me to wait.. So i'll wait til its cheap and fixed and direct connect option is implemented... I haven't used gamespy since about 97' and i dont plan on using it again.. It's a pile of crap, always has been, always will be.. If these companies can't figure this out in the year 2006, they do not deserve my money... If they dont implement another way of connecting other than gamespy, i will never be buying the game..

Guest DarthMaulUK

When you do actually get a game going, it is alot of fun. I didnt think it would be. Once some of these teething problems are sorted out with connections, multiplayer is where its at - EXCLUDING the Ladder as that is purely horrible

DMUK

Archived