Home

Send in your screens!

Tomcat84

What is it with this forum, its like everyone is being mind-controlled to update there computers....

Lol, relax Jmaster :)

When someone tells you that "my pc needs an upgrade badly", then it's not that bad agreeing with him if the facts conclude so! :)

As for the antialasing Roudower correctly pointed out, although it's one of the technologies (filters) that demand much power both from graphic card and the cpu, it will really "compensate" you for some good images, since if your computer cannot handle continuous aa filter the game will finally crash (Antialasing, Anisotropic and Pixel Shader 3, mainly these three techs make a game look marvelous -just for history). Antialasing makes the polygon look way smoother; the higher the bar, the better true-to-life image/unit.

PS: Not all computer will slow down on full setting by the way ;) ...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol, relax Jmaster :)

When someone tells you that "my pc needs an upgrade badly", then it's not that bad agreeing with him if the facts conclude so! :)

As for the antialasing Roudower correctly pointed out, although it's one of the technologies (filters) that demand much power both from graphic card and the cpu, it will really "compensate" you for some good images, since if your computer cannot handle continuous aa filter the game will finally crash (Antialasing, Anisotropic and Pixel Shader 3, mainly these three techs make a game look marvelous -just for history). Antialasing makes the polygon look way smoother; the higher the bar, the better true-to-life image/unit.

PS: Not all computer will slow down on full setting by the way ;) ...

Um, no it isn't but it is kinda odd how everyone person who has posted there comps requirements before the game came out people said "Hm it will work but for best graphics you should update your comp" Then they give ideas and prices for graphics cards and what to buy etc. GRAPHICS GRAPHICS, you all are sounding like a bunch of fat kids who have a temper tantrum if they don't eat. Graphics is not what makes a game good. In conclusion, stop trying to mind control people into updating there comps etc. Let them decide for themselves. Also this is the only game forum i have been to where people have been constantly trying to persuade members to update there PC. I remb i got a e-mail few weeks ago of someone saying if i wanted to update my comps graphics card and where i could buy one....

Hmm, bad experience i guess. I haven't noticed such as "mind control" in this forum, apart from the DVD-CD issue, plus a couple of threads where people postsed their machines and figured out how the game would play.

Furthermore, yes, graphic don't make a game good, noone said this, but they make it look good. Obviously, be is different than look (basic vocabulary...).

It would be nice if you posted the so many "mind-control" threads you're talking about...

Hmm, bad experience i guess. I haven't noticed such as "mind control" in this forum, apart from the DVD-CD issue, plus a couple of threads where people postsed their machines and figured out how the game would play.

Furthermore, yes, graphic don't make a game good, noone said this, but they make it look good. Obviously, be is different than look (basic vocabulary...).

It would be nice if you posted the so many "mind-control" threads you're talking about...

Really why should i? So a mod will just come and either edit my post, delete it, or threat me with a ban?

Nice ones prab1991! I really like the AT-AT shots. They look great in high detail mode.

Thrawn- to post pics, upload them to a site such as imageshack.us and then when it uploads copy the link in the Hotlink for forums (1) text box into a message. There ya go!

Anyways here's one with The Emperor and the Emperor's Hand a.k.a. Mara Jade. It's cool to see them together:

empemphand0ur.png

The Emperor forcing the pitiful rebel soldiers to fire upon their own base!

emptroops9un.png

Am runnig a Brand new 2day old X1900 XTX (replaceed my 7800GT), All graphics r maxed res is at 1280x1024, and AA all the way up i avg 60-90fps in space combat. Only reason why it was 25 is it was in a tight shot and there was a lot of ships firing @ once, thats like the lowest it has ever been

Archived