Home

Send in your screens!

Tomcat84

Spaxspore, Since I can tell you have Fraps(The yellow number in the top left), how do you take videos with it?

Am runnig fraphs 2.6 PRO, i can take vids by pressing the F9 key, however it saves it as a UNCOMPRESSED avi, so you have to compress with either divx/xvid or what have you.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, I wish I had the graphics card to turn everything up all the way. Thankfully, things look pretty good (and run okay on my 4-year-old machine) with everything on low but texture detail on high. Here I go...

EAW_20060223_16135816.jpg

Strafing run on the Mon Calamari cruiser while the Imperial Fleet closes in.

EAW_20060223_17130501.jpg

Yeah, blasting pirate fighters with Star Destroyers is a little overkill...but I like the composition in this shot.

EAW_20060221_15154114.jpg

A very dramatic shot of an AT-ST, surveying the charred remains of a dissident city...

EAW_20060220_20011068.jpg

Best. Shot. Of. Lord. Vader. Ever.

This is just a topic I am going to make where i will post my skirmish screenshots! Please let me know what you think! It can be about the angles lightning, graphics, etc. (Note: I reduced the sizes with imageshack) *Improved Hero picture poses are coming soon* Difference: Higher quality, better poses and shot angles.

Here is just a shot of 2-M Imperial tanks and the sunset.

2mimperialtanks7co.jpg

Here is a shot of AT-ST's and a AT-AT

s8fc.jpg

Here is a shot of Obi-Wan and Darth Vadar Fighting

obiwanvsdarthvadar6hx.jpg

Here is a shot of Vadar using his "Force Crush" ability!

darthvadarforcecrush5gm.jpg

Here is a shot on Ryloth of Emperor Palpatine unleashing his "Force Lightning"on some Twi'leks.

leks5bj.jpg

DMUK i got better screenshots taken of my hero pics you used for the forum website. Can you replace them? THere the Imperial Heroes. I will load the Rebel ones later. (there JPEGS though so image quality isnt as high as PNG, but the should look better i set graphics all the way up. if the same or not i can re-take and save as GIF or PNG, and there in better positions/angles)

http://www.empireatwar.net/empire/heroes/index.htm

bobafett5ou.jpg

darthvadar7hr.jpg

emperorpalpatine4ns.jpg

marajade2wl.jpg

clash_th.jpg

The Imperial Corulag Sector fleet engages a Rebel heavy battle fleet in combat. TIEs streak in to pound on the deflector screens.

moncalunderfire_th.jpg

A Mon Cal cruiser suffers strafing runs.

moncalunderfire2_th.jpg

3 squadrons of TIEs commence strafing runs.

heavystrafingrun_th.jpg

X-wings pound a Star Destroyer with laser fire.

coolscene_th.jpg

A raging battle, beneath the star's bright glare.

battlescene_th.jpg

A Corellian Gunship flies in close, unloads a concussion missile barrage at point blank range, and pulls away.

since screenshots are my long lost hobby with the Homeworld series... i figured i would post a few of mine too...

these were taken on my 2.5 year old system, graphics arent as high as i would like them to be but it still looks pretty and runs real smooth

classic pic of imps vs nebs

EAW_20060221_20554344.jpg

outpost getting slammed

EAW_20060221_21253733.jpg

snowspeeder stunt pilot

EAW_20060221_14251931.jpg

someone is going to die

EAW_20060222_15234600.jpg

hopeless fight

EAW_20060222_15283596.jpg

the walkers are coming the walkers are coming

EAW_20060224_12285251.jpg

crazy legs

EAW_20060228_10565057.jpg

nebs in formation

EAW_20060221_20552794.jpg

chaos in the asteroids

EAW_20060223_10511273.jpg

well i think thats enough bandwidth for now, i dont want to kill any potential 56k'ers... if you want more just ask, and ill put some more up (i also have a few outakes sort of pics with funny things but im not sure if i want to embed them cuase the huge bandwidth consumption already in this thread)

anyhoo, i need to get to bed now since i have to wake up for work in not as many hours as i would like

til next batch, peace easy mates

C:\Documents and Settings\Your User Name\Application Data\Petroglyph\Empire at War\ScreenShots

I put a shortcut in my EaW directory so I don't lose it. ;)

Really nice shots, FuzzySmurf, I like the compositions. That takes some lucky cinematic camera angles and a fast finger on F12!

the secret is saving the engagement off the start so i can send my units around and blow stuff up and spend most of the time in the cinematic mode snapping screens like theres no tomorow and i can keep reloading any battle to take more pics from different angles...

fyi, i just did a search on my hd, ive taken nearly 900 screens to date... i have plenty of quality shots to pull from so ill post some more tomorow while im at school, gnight yall

Archived