Home

Send in your screens!

Tomcat84

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why not use this to convert tga to jpg?? it's a freeware

Idk how that program would work first of all. Does anyone here have Adobe Photosshop Elements 2.0? I have to open up the screenies in that program. But idk how to put that on imageshack. Paint is so much easier. I want to keep the visual wuality of the games graphics. Paint doesnt do that. Help anyone?

jamster, im assuming you are running on xp, and in xp there is a windows program built in called Windows Picture and Fax Viewer (aka right-click and preview), you can click the save icon on a bmp (presuming you can save the tga to a bmp with another program, if you have no other programs i just discovered that quicktime reads tga and can export to bmp) and save the file as jpg

i hope i didnt confuse you

That's a beautiful screenshot, popcorn!! Venators are simply so beautiful even I make an effort to capture the perfect screenshot if it comes up.

And while we are in the topic of Episode III, below is my Battle of Coruscant.

battleofcoruscant3ft.jpg

It really is the Battle of Coruscant! I downloaded slocket's Venator mod and both the Rebels and Empire have them. I'm currently playing the Empire Campaign at Hard Level and my God, its a bitch to play! Whoever said Venators are weak....FORGET IT!!!

They are a pain in large numbers if your opponent has them as well and being stuck at Tech Level 1 and given the Rebels aren't even suppose to have capital ships at that part of the story, it definitely makes the game more challenging. Each space battle can take almost an hour and often I have to engage, retreat, come back after "repairs", etc before I successfully conquer a system. I have yet to reach Geonosis and in the battle above, I actually lost and had to reload an earlier saved game to rethink my strategy.

jamster, im assuming you are running on xp, and in xp there is a windows program built in called Windows Picture and Fax Viewer (aka right-click and preview), you can click the save icon on a bmp (presuming you can save the tga to a bmp with another program, if you have no other programs i just discovered that quicktime reads tga and can export to bmp) and save the file as jpg

i hope i didnt confuse you

Yeah, but when i try to open it up as that it can't because the image is tga. Already tried.

"if you have no other programs i just discovered that quicktime reads tga and can export to bmp..."

so all you need to do is open the tga's with quicktime and export them to bmp's then use Windows Picture and Fax Viewer to save them as jpg's... (im not entirely sure if you can export bmp's with the free version cuase i have pro)

"if you have no other programs i just discovered that quicktime reads tga and can export to bmp..."

so all you need to do is open the tga's with quicktime and export them to bmp's then use Windows Picture and Fax Viewer to save them as jpg's... (im not entirely sure if you can export bmp's with the free version cuase i have pro)

And how would i do that? By the way quicktime is a video player is it not? huh?

ok guys, heres some more screens, finally, ive been messing with too many xml files and dat tags to actually play the game and take nice pics...

enjoy :)

can you guess who is going to die?

Eaw_20060312_20223909.jpg

the single sweetest view of home one ive ever seen

Eaw_20060312_19295625.jpg

neb overflying an imp

Eaw_20060312_17253685.jpg

poor ties cant even get out of the hanger alive

Eaw_20060312_15515234.jpg

say goodbye to the pirates

Eaw_20060311_16392682.jpg

the power of a couple gunships...

Eaw_20060311_16273598.jpg

welp, thats it for now, my lame university decided to 'let' my class take our final tonight at 8pm... so instead of having fun on st patty's day like everyone else i will be sitting in a classroom taking an exam... oh the joys, time to study

Nice screenshots Spiralarchitech and Evenflow80. Best i have seen so far! :)

p.s i got ifranview now what? It is just a image software. Don't i still have to put the picture on paint to upload it? I don't want to do that because if i save it on paint it doesn't keep the graphic wuality from the game. HELP

Archived