Home

Send in your screens!

Tomcat84

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarthMaulUK

These are all great. I am currently adding a community screenshot section, and will be adding some of these to the website - so keep sending them in!

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Tomcat 84 had the original idea so I have merged that thread here. Please post away your in game screenshots and I will add the best ones to the main sites gallery.

You can use Imageshack for hosting and details are below.

DMUK

Here are some of my screenies. I've only tried land skirmish so far. I adjusted the size so they weren't too big (imageshack) So might be a little fuzzy...

Boba Fett

bobafett1uw.jpg

R2-D2 and C-3PO

c3poandr2d20bt.jpg

Emperor Palpatine

emperorpalpatine8up.jpg

Force Lightning (Emperor Palpatine)

forcelightning3cb.jpg

General Veers (deploy troops)

generalveersdeploytroops4xb.jpg

Han and Chewie

hanandchewie4ka.jpg

Very nice screenshots. One bit of criticism overall though. If you're going to take screenies, you should put up your quality to maximum including Anti-Aliasing. Makes things easier on the eyes and less "computerish" if you understand...

Especially if you're taking screenies in 1900+ resolution! Knock that bad boy down one notch and put up the AA! You'll be glad you did!

:)

Very nice screenshots. One bit of criticism overall though. If you're going to take screenies, you should put up your quality to maximum including Anti-Aliasing. Makes things easier on the eyes and less "computerish" if you understand...

Especially if you're taking screenies in 1900+ resolution! Knock that bad boy down one notch and put up the AA! You'll be glad you did!

:)

Maybe his computer's graphics card can't handle it? :rolleyes: And auto and the highest settings will make the game run a lot slower, the performance won't be as great. I can run it at full, but it will load and run a bit slower. Who wants that?

Yeah. My comp needs an upgrade badly. I'm running it with a 5200 FX (really low end). I'm glad it can run the game on medium though.

Just because your comp will run slower on the highest settings does not make it bad or mean it needs a upgrade. What is it with this forum, its like everyone is being mind-controlled to update there computers....

Archived