Home

System Requirements Lab: Utility

ChAiNz.2da

Well, while browsing another gaming Forum (ok, ok it was Oblivion.. hehehe).. I stumbled upon this nifty little application.

Because of it's ease of use, and a potential "helper" in determining system requirement problems.. I thought this would be a handy little utility for this section :D

System Requirements Lab

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

What it does

System Requirements Lab looks at your computer's hardware and system software to determine whether or not your current system can run a product. Each of your computer's components is evaluated to see how well it meets the minimum and recommended requirements for specific products. Recommendations are made on how to update or upgrade each component which does not meet the listed requirements. Sometimes is it a simple free software download and sometimes it is a link to a product such as the right video card.

Not only does it have both KotOR games as a selection, but many more favorites as well! Enjoy!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just went to that site, and all my system requirements check out. BUt I still cannot get past the Ebon Hawk loading screen. I have the mss32.dll file for Windows 7 Compatability, along with an updated NVIDIA driver, but it still won't let me play the game...

• 11 months later...

Archived