Home

Midgar v3.0

Szico VII

Heya guys - I started work on a new midgar map (v3.0) recently and wanted to get your suggestions and stuff. ;)

midgarv3_25.jpg

midgarv3_28.jpg

;)

http://staff.filesnetwork.com/szicovii/work/mapping_files/midgar_v3/midgarv3_29.jpg' alt='midgarv3_29.jpg'>

midgarv3_30.jpg

midgarv3_31.jpg

Also, Inyri's workin on a new chocobo model - which looks great, but she may not be able to rig it, so if anyone can help with that, thatd be great. If not, Ill have to use the old one, or maybe If I ask LightNinja nicely he'll let me include his version ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, here's the first chocobo ranch shots. Its the midgar skybox - I then made the skyportal for the ranch, and merged the skybox images from that with the midgar one, so basically, everything apart from the playable area is a skybox. In the last show, that chocobo is to scale. ;)

chocobov3_1.jpg

chocobov3_2.jpg

chocobov3_3.jpg

chocobov3_4.jpg

thanks :) that reminds me...if inyris chocobo doesnt work out, would you let me include yours with the map? (when its finished obviously) :D

;)

chocobov3_28.jpg

chocobov3_29.jpg

thats between bridge and the hub room thing with the boxes and entrance to chocobo room e.t.c and thats like the iris from stargate. kudos to darth g for that :D

I dont think i have forces to skin it, thoug i'll try once i buy a wacom(which i don't know when), other than that i'd be glad but dont hope it soon, i have stopped it till i buy the wacom or till someone wants to skin it (though i want to try a skin once i have the wacom to try to make it look as near as possible as the FF ones, at least as far as i can with my amateur skills), because once the skin is done i can rig it, animate it and put it in-game in three or four evenings (finishing the model, which is not finished yet).

Archived