Home

Omeewan's Boba Fett Re-skin

omeewan

i made reskin on original boba 2 but...i hawe a bug with him strange black & white thing on his chest...and i made same with marz boba but i realy dont wanna how it all here :p i dont thinks its good or im gonna realese it... hey ome nice skin , buffy nice ss :) and Avatar xDD

but still... : here Original boba resskin :p ss:

boba_res.jpg

boba_res_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What movie did he wear that in? ESB or ROTJ? The references I used are not that green, nor do they have the yellow bars. I saw that Marz's version did have them though. I used some pics of the ROTJ outfit, which is practically exactly like the skin I posted. I can post the pics I used when I get home, so you guys can see.

The problem with skinning Boba is that there are so many small variations on the costume. Almost every reference is unique to some extent. Be it the gloves, the clothing, the tint, ect. I'll make a few different ones and post them here in a few days.

///////Actually, no I don't know. Are you talking about my Boba Fett or Nightfox's? IF you are referring to my version, what exactly should I change? I'm a bit confused//////

im talking about urs the head looks so effin awesome so does the material for the armor but the material for the clothing looks crappy <---just my opinion of that subject .. idk its just unrealistic , i mean comeon he looks like has tight pants on him lol

im talking about urs the head looks so effin awesome so does the material for the armor but the material for the clothing looks crappy <---just my opinion of that subject .. idk its just unrealistic , i mean comeon he looks like has tight pants on him lol

I can't change the way the pants fit him, that's the model. :doh: The texture itself is Raven's. I merely adjusted the color and added a cloth texture to it.

Archived