Home

Rebel Campagin help (possible spoiler)

Jmaster3265

Hello everyone,

To start off, only reply to this if you've done or have beaten the rebel campaign. I am having some problems on one of the mission in the rebel campaign i think the 4th or 5th one. It is the mission after you save the wookies at kassyhhk. Anyways, it is very hard first i can't reach the planet i need to go to because the imperials took over other planets and routes around that planet. So all the routes to get there are under Imperial control. So it is basically impossible to kill and fight them and win, much less you don't get much credits and its hard getting them......HELP!!!

I quit and started again on that mission. The galactic AI is enabled so they will begin taking over all planets, since the AI does not seem to obey the population cap, and you wait too long to capture all those planets, you will have a Imperial Fleet of Doom wrecking you.

They had four planets but yet I was attacked on medium with 20 VSD, 15 BC, 7 ACL, 9 Tart...no way to win when it cheats like that.

To get around it you must must really take the offensive very hard and make fast a fleet to keep wiping out the Imperial AI. Then park camp one ship over each of their planets to keep them from building any space stations = no space units, until you can get around to conquer them individually.

It is a cheap tactic but will work since the AI does not seem to obey the population cap you must concur with to balance.

They actually have been leaving alone the planets i have captured from then. Most i have nothing there. Although i'm doing better i can't win over at Geonosis. Those stupid electric junk waves keep zapping my ships. There is no way to get around them. Geonosis is a impossible space battle....

( help for Jmaster3265 )

Ok well i can help you as i've concered at least half the galaxy from the imps... and no the battle at geonosis is not impossible.. Ok here's wat u want for the battle at Geonisis.... 5 corvette's 3 nebulon b frigates.. 5 X-wings, 5 Y-wings, 5 A-wings and 3 Assult Mark 2 Frigates ( if you have them )....... now to navigate the space...

If the have broadside class cruisers bombarding you at long range... send all your forces to hide in an asteroid field... and only attack what comes near you. and send your corvettes.. on full engines to take care of the broadside cruisers.

other than that always put your corvettes infront of your main units. Than fighters, cap ships and bombers..... and move between the fields.(asteroid and what ever else) and use the minni map its a big help.

Now on2 fighting the imps and clearing a way 2 kashyeek ( bad spellin ).

First off use r2d2 and c3po to steal any technology you can.. other wise create an army consisting of the following.

5 corvettes

5 nebulon B Frigates

3 Assult Mark 2 Frigates

5 X-Wings

5 Y-Wings

5 A-Wings ( if you have them...)

now thats your space fleet..

As for a ground feet.

5T47 Air Speeders.

5 T4B Tanks

3 T2B Tanks

3 Rebel Soilders

3 Plex Soilders

That should serve you well and use the air speeders to haraisse the enemy unless they have air turrets. Finially always keep your ground fleet 1 planet behind your space fleet to protect it and avoid casualities and keep it at a friendly planet.

Now as for defence from the imps...

Your deffence of all planets should be as follows. On every planet you crontrol Build the Following..... Shield Generator ( you can upgrade the shield in battle ) Ion Cannon Turbo Laser Turrets... plus army consisting of 2X T4B Tanks, 3X T47 Air Speeders and infantry.

As For Space Defence of Planets... Consist of Space Stations, 1 corvette 3 X-Wings and 3 Y-Wings.......FOR EVERY PLANET YOU CONTROL

Hope this Helps

Jason91

( help for Jmaster3265 )

Ok well i can help you as i've concered at least half the galaxy from the imps... and no the battle at geonosis is not impossible.. Ok here's wat u want for the battle at Geonisis.... 5 corvette's 3 nebulon b frigates.. 5 X-wings, 5 Y-wings, 5 A-wings and 3 Assult Mark 2 Frigates ( if you have them )....... now to navigate the space...

Captain Antilles, or Sunderd Heart (...wtfever. XD) elimates the need for 2 of the Corvettes, so if you can get to the planet before he is transfered to Tantive IV, that'd be great. Meanwhile, I suggest increasing the number of Nebulon B Frigates. Also, if you have completed the mission on Carida...(OMG STUPID THING. D:) then you should employ some Mon Calamari Cruisers to your fleet.

other than that always put your corvettes infront of your main units. Than fighters, cap ships and bombers..... and move between the fields.(asteroid and what ever else) and use the minni map its a big help.

I STRONGLY disagree. Have your Nebulon B Frigates out in front; they don't get chewed up by Acclamator/Victory-classes. D:The Corvettes should be behind the Nebulon Bs, since their lasers can reach any fighter/bomber/whateverBOBAFETT from behind. The Capital Ships should trail the Corvettes closely, possibly even on the same wave.

Now on2 fighting the imps and clearing a way 2 kashyeek ( bad spellin ).

First off use r2d2 and c3po to steal any technology you can.. other wise create an army consisting of the following.

5 corvettes

5 nebulon B Frigates

3 Assult Mark 2 Frigates

5 X-Wings

5 Y-Wings

5 A-Wings ( if you have them...)

Someone forgot about Maraudars...(OKay, I can't spell today...):) and Gunboats. They are pretty effective in large-scale fleet tactics.

5T47 Air Speeders.

5 T4B Tanks

3 T2B Tanks

3 Rebel Soilders

3 Plex Soilders

Again, ARTILLERY. The Rebellion Artillery is MUCHO MUCHO effective against infantry. Also, that many Air Speeders? I wouldn't want them to get chewed up by Air Implacements, as most planets do. Maybe 1-2, since they consist of 3 Air Speeders each. ): </3 15 Airspeeders.

Oh yeah, and, not all planets support 10 units. *Found that out the hard way* EWWSULLUST.

Your deffence of all planets should be as follows. On every planet you crontrol Build the Following..... Shield Generator ( you can upgrade the shield in battle ) Ion Cannon Turbo Laser Turrets... plus army consisting of 2X T4B Tanks, 3X T47 Air Speeders and infantry.

Sorry, I beg to differ. Again, not all planets support more than 3 buildings. I would go with the most essential first: the Barracks and the Light Factory. What good is a shield generator if you have no buildings to protect? And Turbo Lasers are only effective so much; 2 AT-ATs and they're through. I'd rather have Plex Soldiers, plz.

And all these units on all these planets is somewhat overkill, and overbearing on your PopCap. If you control every planet from Dantooine to, say, Sullust, that's a lot of units to build, lots of units to take from your PopCap. I'd rather have garrisons on each planet than actual units from my own pool.

Same with Space. That's a LOT of space vehicles to build, and for the same reason as above, I disagree. Most of the time garrisons do just fine; my Level 5 Space Station went up against an Imperial Star Destroyer, Two Victories, and some Patrol Ships, those Tartan things, and I still won. <3 Y-Wing Garrisons.

It's not that your advice isn't good, it may work for you, but it just doesn't seem logical for everyone; but nonetheless, I'd use something SIMILAR in my game.

Archived