Home

Help! Dissapearing HEROES (possible spoiler)

embersrise

Hi!

I hope somebody can help me on this. I dont know if its a bug or its just me being a Llama.

Im on the rebel side, early in the game. My mission is to steal some plans with the Droids R2D2 and C3PO from planet Mon Calamari BUT my heroes dissapeared. I cant find them anywhere. I noticed that if i drag a hero onto an orbit slot with the little yellow figure at the left bottom , the hero dissapears. Why is that? Can i recieve them somehow or is this a bug and they are gone forever ?. Too bad i dont have any earlier saves when i still had the droids.

PLS help.

Thanx

When you steal a tech the droids are removed from the map for a while. Look at the droids' icon at the top right of your screen and you'll see the "clock" shading overlay on the image that'll show you how far along they are until they are ready again. When they are ready for their next assignment, they'll automatically appear in orbit over the last planet you sent them on a mission from.

I did not send them ona steal mission, no clock shading, nothin. I even tried to speed up the game and let it run a bit to see if they come back, they didnt 8(. I guess the campaign is broken. How could they left in such a huge bug, i could even repeat the same thing with Mon Mothmna, she dissapeard too.

• 2 years later...

Archived