Home

Atton: Did we ever find out why... (spoiler)

zadi

Did we ever find out why he was on the Peragus mining facility? We know he wasn't working there so why was he there? We know from his conversation with Exile (after Nar Shadda) that he drifted from place to place and ended up there but how? Or was this one of those things that the game makers overlooked?

Presumably he was on board one of the ships that docked at the station. He probably got off, was found with a weapon (or something like that) and was locked up. We never actually find out: I think it was just left to the imagination. Knowing Atton's character, there are a number of feasible scenarios one could come up with.

I thought he decided to get lost on Peragus because he seemed knowledgeable about the facility so maybe he did work there. Can you think of better place to get lost in?

:) I can think of _lots_ of better places to get lost in, all of them much more scenic and far less explosive and definitely not lacking in juma. :)

I'd have to go look at his dialog at the beginning to refresh my memory on why he was on Peragus, but I thought he got dumped there or something.

There's also the possiblity that he was Coorta's contact to get the Exile off station. But was caught with a weapon or something like that or changed his mind when he found out what his "cargo" was (I mean Atton doesn't seem to keen on spending time with Jedi). And Coorta decided to find a way to get him out of the picture, as it were.

Or he could have been working for the mining facility hauling fuel. I mean he does seem to know alot about what goes on there.

I thought that was the Disciple saying that he was trained at the Academy. Atton said that he ran with Revan being an assassin. He decided to not do it anymore and he left. He could've been just a wandering soul. Then I remembered something the dock officer saying something along the lines of who would be looking for frequencies this far out. Atton just likes to get lost and I think all the murders he did bother him and chase him. So he's just running, like Mira.

Presumably he was on board one of the ships that docked at the station. He probably got off, was found with a weapon (or something like that) and was locked up.

I remember reading this somewhere. He was looking for some money, traveled to Peragus, and was caught with an illegal blaster.

This was part of some 'missing' cut content. There's an audio file about this somewhere.

Thing is... Peragus and blaster really does not make a whole lot of sense.

Not much to shoot at there, and don't think the crazy droids have a bounty on their heads.

You find out at the beginnig of the game that blasters and Peragus dont mix, blasters and high explosives can make Pergagus go boom. So Atton having a blaster on him when the rules say "dont carry one" it would be resonable to find him in the jail.

Well, he kinda explained it himself, something about being "Cut from Jedi Academy" or something...

I personally think he may be hired by an unknown party about the strange "situations" on the dead rock.

That "Cut from Jedi Academy" thing meant that he was going to be the PC in Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, not that he got the boot from a real Jedi Academy.

I thought that was the Disciple saying that he was trained at the Academy. Atton said that he ran with Revan being an assassin. He decided to not do it anymore and he left. He could've been just a wandering soul. Then I remembered something the dock officer saying something along the lines of who would be looking for frequencies this far out. Atton just likes to get lost and I think all the murders he did bother him and chase him. So he's just running, like Mira.

The Disciple did indeed train at the Dantooine Academy.

As for Atton, Revan being Darth Revan was over five or six years from the time TSL takes place. We know he spent time on Nar Shaddaa but how long he was there and how long he had been wandering around before he got to Peragus we don't know.

Archived