Home

New Characters

darth_traya

We've all read the thread about which characters we want to return but i want to hear about what people want their new characters to be like? What roles do you want them to have and what races do you want them to be?

Personally I'd want a badass knife fighter like Riddick. He could have a serve himself only attitude but inadvertedly help you while doing so. He could be cool and full of attitude when talking to other NPCs.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want a Probe Droid character... thats right a Probe Droid. With a Marvin complex...

One of his lines would have to be "I see... send the probe droid out first! He's expendable!"

:xp:

That sounds like HK to me :)

I'd like a Jedi Master who isn't arrogent or an idiot.

lol, good luck trying to find one

Seriously though I don't know what sort of companions I want, although I do want one to sacrifice themselves for me.

A Riddick-like charcater could be cool yeah.

Maybe a Sith Asassin that isn't named Atton?

I'd like to see another 'leaver/Exile' too. From the Expanded Universe, we know some Jedi left the order for several strange reasons. A Mystical type of jedi, with strange skills and stuff. Like Jolee.

It could be cool to have a new droid in the group, but it shouldn't replace the function of HK and T3. Maybe a Cyborg?

Not too many Jedi like in TSL, almost everyone in your party was a jedi. I'd like a wide variety, a grey bounty hunter who is at heart good but doesn't mind blurring the line to get the job done. Maybe a cyborg mandalorian, who is half machine. I'd also like a really mysterious rogue kinda like Zagacious Zu from Jade empire

This Thread is similar to my What Characters Would You Like To Have In Your Party?

Getting back on topic...

I would like to see:

1. A Cyborg who can use four Lightsabers or two Double-Bladed Lightsabers like General Grevious. He should a specific Feat where he can wield more weapons than everyone else.

2. In my What Characters Would You Like To Have In Your Party? Thread I had a personal Droid you could build once you get your new Ship. You could make it an Assassin Droid or a Utility Droid.

3. A Mandalorian Warrior who knew Canderous during the Mandalorian Wars. He could be an overall balanced fighter and he could be the Weapon Master of the group.

4. A Jedi Master who for once doesn't fall to the Dark Side and isn't Female (Being sexist I know). Maybe he could be Jorran Corral from my Fanfic.

5. An ex-Doctor who survived the destruction of Taris. She could be the Medic of the group, like Jolee/Disciple.

6. A Dark Side student that captures you in his Ship. He then joins you to become a Jedi.

I might have more ideas later.

A smart-mouth yet good hearted scoundrel type (yep, the Han Solo type).

Gotta have some kind of wise Jedi type who provides insight, though I prefer that character to be more Jolee-like than Kreia-like. Too bad Kavar's not available....

A geeky type character who has some brilliant skills that you really need, but also the kind of person that always seems to bumble completely unintentionally into trouble, but Not Jar-Jar annoying.

A good ranged fighter (especially at the start) (can be evil or good)

A good melee/lightsaber fighter (can be evil or good)

Someone who provides comic relief (could also be one of the above)

Someone to provide a romance option for those so inclined

Different alien versions of the above would be very nice.

i would like a character that has atitude. like they lost some body special that they love so much. i would also like the character to be a solider. then the character would want to get revenge and meets this jedi and falls in love. then the jedi tells the character to be a jedi. a little bit like revans story. just a little bit ppl

In my case, I thought of adding some characters to the past roster of characters in the two games.

A Protocol droid (really, I think that the combination HK, T3 and a protocol droid would be hilarious)

A smart-mouth yet good hearted scoundrel type (yep, the Han Solo type).(Jae Onasi's sugestion)

A good man who always knows how to make a joke in serious situations (Lando Calrissian type)

A cold, money chasing mercenary with good attributes (Dash Rendar type)

For now.

The only thing I want regarding the new party members is that they are all different species, so JediMaster12's suggestion of a Togorian is a good one, maybe an Ithorian, or a Mon Calamari, a Bothan, a Faleen, a Klatooinian, a Sanyassan Marauder, an Utapaun, a Chiss, a Togruta, a Nautolan, heck even a Dug, just no Wookies in the party for the third time, please.

You take your pick, any one of these could make a great party member.

Igyman, I would have thought you would say a Selkath, because you like Mannan.

Getting back on topic I would like (Some suggestions from my previous post):

1. A Kel-Dor Jedi.

2. A Pilot like Biggs Darklighter.

3. A Trandoshan Slaver would be interesting.

4. A Droid Cyborg.

5. Someone who is an Echani Fighter (Species whatever).

6. A Rodian

7. A Jedi Master like Jorran Corral from my Fanfic.

8. A fallen Jedi you have to look out for.

9. A Personal Droid you build.

10. A Zabrak Sith who joins you.

I would like it if you started out as a child and you were on (Planet's name) and you had to do task for your parents and for certain groups, maybe you have a group of three or five friends and you want to steel something or help someone and by the choices of your actions at the near beginning set in motion events to come. Your choices(alignment) affect which kind of master will find you, whether it be jedi or sith and they take you to a certain academy(Jedi) say Ossus, Corucsant, Hoth, Dantooine etc. Or (Sith) Korriban, Malachor(If the Exile turned into their hate and revenge) or another Sith or not Republic or Sith world while teaching you in the ways of the force and mastering your skills and your combat form, while teaching you in their ways and the way the galaxy has played out in the last couple years Exar Kun, Ulic Quel-Droma, Revan, Malak, other jedies and other siths as well, some known and other new. And then whichever you chose to go with, later on, the opposite master will try and turn you to their cause...that's all I can think of now, maybe more later...

@Beast-Thrasher, this thread is really about characters, not a storyline. :) And BTW, no starting as a child. Or having the game split off on LS and DS paths right at the beginning.

A Wookiee, obviously, or maybe a Noghri/Trandoshan if you are dark side. Probably an exiled Jedi would be nice, a female kind of like Mira that has a lightsaber but prefers to use blasters (dual, of course). I would also like a Sith, whether it is a Sith soldier, dark Jedi, or somebody else affiliated with the Sith. Also another alien; in K1 we had a Twi-Lek, in TSL we had a Zabrak, maybe we should have someone like a Rodian, or a Nautolan, even a Selkath. That is all I can think of right now.

Archived