Home

New Characters

darth_traya

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zabrak, Ithorian, Miraluka, Nautolan, Togruta Jedi Masters, peripheral characters of course, maybe one could join you.

A Togruta Male Jedi Master perhaps, or female Nautolan Master...

Someone from Haruun Kal...

Apart from that, no more wookiees, and no more T3-M4 or HK...

Personally I'd want a badass knife fighter like Riddick. He could have a serve himself only attitude but inadvertedly help you while doing so. He could be cool and full of attitude when talking to other NPCs.

Canderous with a knife?

I'd like to see a former jedi who uses blasters, just for the fun of it. And I'd like everyone else made by the devs and little to no info on them, so I could learn about them from dialogue.

Please no Selkath. Their voice makes me ill and hurts my ears. That's why I clicked through their dialogue really fast.

That is why I added "maybe even." But you're probably right, it would be too much to have it as a party member, croaking away.

Apart from that, no more wookiees, and no more T3-M4 or HK...

Those are three of the things that make KOTOR actually KOTOR. And in a broader view, those are three of the things that make Star Wars be Star Wars.

I don't really care about having some wierd alien Jedi Master like a Naotolan or a Ithorian, that would be kinda wierd. I'd rather have just a human and then maybe a human-like species like Cathar or Miraluka. Not saying that we should have those species, but something close to that.

What kind of droid would that Personal Droid you're mentioning be (since we already have an assassin and an astromech)?

He might be talking about a puppet like B-D's remote, that kind of personal droid. If he isn't... Well, that is my suggestion - I think that it would be interesting to have a remote-type droid for your own character, maybe even one you build yourself.

Hm.. most of the crew should be human imo... it's ok to have a zabrak, a rodian or a twilek (a female twilek would be my personal choice :D), but the majority of your party should imo be human and nonjedi.

1.) A pilot type of character: There has to be always one..maybe a bit like Lando Calrissian

2.) Hk and T3 and NO other droids... i mean out of ehm 9 party members you want more than 2 being a droid?

3.) A jedi of the same gender as the PC who acts like he wants to be the leader of the group instead of you..

4.) a female dancer who is a slave until some of your actions allow her to escape and later meet up with you

5.) a survivor of Taris: a skilled sith soldier whose allegiance (i know it's not spelled like that) has changed after Malak ordered to destroy Taris when that Soldier and many other Sith were at Taris. It could be that Sith Woman which invited Revan in K1 :D

[ 6.) Calo Nord, yes he's REALLY hard to kill. ]

Those are three of the things that make KOTOR actually KOTOR. And in a broader view, those are three of the things that make Star Wars be Star Wars.

That's why I don't want them, they are there everytime I open up something to do with Star Wars, I've been all Protocol Droided and Wookieed out, I may allow HK-47, but not the other two most definately.

"Small am i not, for vertically challenged i am!" :D

It wouldn't fit in SW. The Yoda species is extremely rare, so it would be kind of lame to have one in your party.

Oh, come on, you know very well that Yoda is the only one of his species who talks like that - Master Vandar from KoTOR 1 was of that species and he talked normal.

On the other hand, I don't want a 'Yoda species' character in my party, or in the game at all, except maybe Vandar's ghost - like I already said somewhere, KoTOR 3 should be more original.

Oh, come on, you know very well that Yoda is the only one of his species who talks like that - Master Vandar from KoTOR 1 was of that species and he talked normal.

Exactly, Yoda was dyslexic or something.

I'd like a female Mandalorian if they exist.

-lexi

I think we did have a Mandalorian female, Mira. She was trained by them and lived with them.

-jedi

Yeah, we should get one, Mira was close but she didn't believe in the honor, reasons for combat, didn't talk like a mandilorian and really wasn't much of one besides the fact she was on their side, thats the only thing she has in common.

Archived