Home

New Characters

darth_traya

I want somebody who doesn't do anything but drink and gamble all his money in pazaak. A scoundrel, but I dont mean the class. I mean he's real scoundrel, personality and all. The guy would always carry around a bottle of Corellian Brandy with him. He has fighting skills, but is usually too drunk to use them. Yeah, it sounds like Atton. But Atton didn't do it enough. This guy has to be a total cantina bum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's why I don't want them, they are there everytime I open up something to do with Star Wars, I've been all Protocol Droided and Wookieed out, I may allow HK-47, but not the other two most definately.

No offence, but if that's such a problem, I suggest you try a different science-fiction :)

I would like:

A) A young female Jedi Sentinel (18 years old) who is a true Jedi Sentinel, She just couldn't be stopped with whatever force power an enemy throws at her, even a Jedi Consular couldn't catch her with the force.

B) HK-47

C) T3-M4

D) A Male republican pilot. I think of the son of Admiral Forn Dodonna.

E) A Rodian scoundrel

F) A Jedi who has fallen to the dark side after he struck down his master in a disagreement when he wanted to leave to destroy the Sith after they bombarded his homeworld (could be Telos). A sort of Sith hating Dark Jedi.

G) A Jedi Master of the Yoda/Yaddle/Vandar species. Or perhaps master Vandar himself. We actually never saw him dying. I can explain how he would be alive actually.

H) Something a little different: A nighthunter. It's a force sensitive animal able to use force camouflage and also able to deflect blaster bolts. Has very sharp claws and teeth.

We've all read the thread about which characters we want to return but i want to hear about what people want their new characters to be like? What roles do you want them to have and what races do you want them to be?

party members: Zabrak female with the tattood face, but different than Darth Maul. and DEFINATELY a Rodian male soldier of some kind and well, what species was the head of the Sith academy in KOTOR I ?

Im way 2 sick of H5 or any assain driod they get on my nervs. Id like 2 a character like jolee and some1 whos good with guns like carth or atton and id like about 3 other people who can use the force and 1 droide like t3 and maybe some1 like canderous a handamiden(so u can learn new stuff) a male cathar and maybe 1 more character that u can train 2 be a jedi but early on in the game so it isnt pointless.maybe a female twielek :D or a male 1 depending witch gender that u can train in the force.

Im way 2 sick of H5 or any assain driod they get on my nervs. Id like 2 a character like jolee and some1 whos good with guns like carth or atton and id like about 3 other people who can use the force and 1 droide like t3 and maybe some1 like canderous a handamiden(so u can learn new stuff) a male cathar and maybe 1 more character that u can train 2 be a jedi but early on in the game so it isnt pointless.maybe a female twielek :D or a male 1 depending witch gender that u can train in the force.

That's one big request.

Yeah HK could make some cameo appearences, but I'd like to see him become the property of the next Sith Lord who engages his assassination protocols.

How about a Cyborg along the lines of Darth Vader, I'm imagining a whole backstory about how he was a Sith student who was barely saved after an attack by another sith student on Korriban, by an undercover Jedi who is later slaughtered by the sith.....let's see....hmmmmm his injuries would have to be more severe than Vaders were, maybe he gets split across the torso diagonally and the undercover Master Irridessa just happens to be there on the scene with a carbonite projector, freezes him, and takes him to a new hidden Jedi Enclave (the student would have to have some extremely valuable sith knowledge that he uh overheard, or maybe this student blabs about some secret Sith weapon and thats why he's cut down)

WOW I'm starting to like this idea for a Player Character, half Zabrak, half War droid, open to many possibilities, .........it'd be like Terminator meets Darth Maul. On the Equip screen he/she could have normal equippable headgear (he'd have to have the terminator eyeball), implants, one normally equippable biological arm, one droid weapon emmitter recepticle, a special concealment clothing under which he is mostly droid, possibly he could be an evolution for the now moth-balled HK-47 (maybe the HK is the only immediate source of parts when the medical droids start on the frozen not quite dead carcass of the sith who I would name Rhomus)

He could be in a suspension tank for a while, specially modified by Bao-Dur ( a tie in) to not only sustain the flicker of life, but to also sustain, monitor, and integrate the HK partial torso, one arm, both legs, and repair the poor SOB's face including the one eye, OH YEAH

Could you please use punctuation and capitals? It is very difficult to make sense of a post when it is written that way.

Personaly i'd like to see a Sith(the species) join the gorup. I think it would different especially if the Sith was lightside based(mainly since being asith became synoumous with darkside and thesince the jedi went genocidal on them after the hyperspace war, ).So a survivor of the the sith purge or maybe a real honest to goodness sith from before the dark jedi split and took over there world. Plus since the games general direction is leading back to main sith empire .It would stand to reason that Sith characters from the original species might pop up.

Archived